[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We absolutely didnt give a shit about this game and still won. And continued our amazing winning streak at JS :touched:

FUCK MEELAN !

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They re used to it, they got dozens of those...
Lol. Yeah, for a Milan fan this is a 100% penalty. They get them 11 times out of 10. Not sure why would they, of all people, complain.

Frankly, this was 50-50. Clear handball, but the distance is problematic. The rules are kinda unclear about this. They say a penalty is given if a player "handles the ball deliberately" in his own penalty area. The ref is allowed to decide what is and what isn't a deliberate handball.

I'm not sure this can be considered a deliberate handball so personally I wouldn't have given it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Come on, he created most of his half chances today himself. Today's ratings:

- Alves, can't handle serie A football

- Donnaruma, man of the match

- Dybala, exciting to watch. I said he will score at 1-1. Proved me right.

- higuain, amazing how many strong bicycle kicks he can make in one game. AND not get injured from it.

- khedira, once again a slower padoin. The only interesting thing he did was putting his hands on the shoulder of suso.

I am honestly worried by the amount of sloppy passing today. Pjanic, asamoah, barzagli, alves, and khedira. I can see exhaustion creeping into the team.
:agree: Just to add that Pjaca is not a Juve material.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol. Yeah, for a Milan fan this is a 100% penalty. They get them 11 times out of 10. Not sure why would they, of all people, complain.

Frankly, this was 50-50. Clear handball, but the distance is problematic. The rules are kinda unclear about this. They say a penalty is given if a player "handles the ball deliberately" in his own penalty area. The ref is allowed to decide what is and what isn't a deliberate handball.

I'm not sure this can be considered a deliberate handball so personally I wouldn't have given it.
No matter the distance man. Get your fuckin hand out of the way.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pjanic was atrocious.
Barzagli should never be deployed as a RB again.
Anyone who says we don't need a midfielder, please re-watch this game to understand the importance of a dynamic box to box midfielder in a 2 man midfield. We gave away too many passes, and conceded far too much space in the 2nd half.
Rugani needs to play more often; he is our best defender this season.
Pjaca needs to be more calm and composed, but he possesses immense talent.
We missed Mandzukic and Sandro today.
We deserved this win. We should've been 2-0 up at HT. Milan had no business being in this game until the end.
Could you please delight me?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The penalty was clear as day. How can anybody say anything different. The Bacca one was even bigger though.

What a weird game. Sloppy finishing, sloppy defending, lack of discipline in midfield.

That Bannanaramma kid is special.

We won it in the end so a big fuck you to all the Milan fans out there.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Are you nuts? Of course they will complain :seven:
:D

his hand and arm was away from his body, shouldve kept them down.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We were better, the team had CL in mind, some players were rested for the more important coming game.
We were kind of frustrated, probably the pressure of important games and consecutive order of them.
However we did dominate the game from start to finish.
The ref didn't Accord us a penalty and we started to whine a lot, in a non characteristic juve way, we were more consistent on whining, than trying for the goal. And in the goal we scored, I believe that Benatia was offside, because it's the base of the neck that matters, at any case, it could go both ways and we should be grateful. We were unlucky with the equaliser and it further added salt to our injury, ESP the moment it came. But I wanted us to focus and bounce back, like Barca did, see if we are up to. And we were, despite the constant whining, we insisted till the very end and it paid off in an extremely satisfying way, because such penalties went against us with Milan so many times and we were robbed of so many points from them and oh, the hirony, the sweet for us, bitter for them hirony really felt so fair! And deep inside them, Milan boys know it as well, it is only fair that some time they would get on the receiving side...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)