[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (55 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 26, 2009
I don't think it was a penalty, but frankly I don't give a $#@! because we deserved much more decisions our way. Justice is sweet and that's all that matters. Milan the $#@!s are irritating, like a $#@!ing 8 year old petulant kid who cries for everything and when they get it in their favour they shut up and enjoy. $#@! them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
The way they reacted to the corner call in the second half loool... desperate

Jun 6, 2015
To be fair it was a decision that can be given either way. The handball rule is in a big part down to how the referee interprets it. I'm in the camp that thinks that handball should only be given when the defender clearly plays the ball with his hand. Referees have a tough job and these morons just try to make it harder.

The irony is that with a perfect referee we would have probably won by a bigger margin or at least 1 - 0 because their goal would have been disallowed. Slight offside and I think it's good that the referee gives the forward a benefit but if it was Juve it would be a scandal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There's no such thing as 50/50. It depends on wether it is arm to ball or ball to arm and the ref has to make that judgement (which is difficult). Just introduce video technology already. That will only benefit our cause.
What if a players just stands like a tree in the box with his arms wide and the ball hits him? :) It's not that easy.

Taking a look at the photo, though, I'll correct myself and say this was a penalty. Licht had no chance to cross the ball because everything was blocked with feet and arms. Despite the small distance from him to De Sciglio's arm, this should be treated as a deliberate handball.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What if a players just stands like a tree in the box with his arms wide and the ball hits him? :) It's not that easy.

Taking a look at the photo, though, I'll correct myself and say this was a penalty. Licht had no chance to cross the ball because everything was blocked with feet and arms. Despite the small distance from him to De Sciglio's arm, this should be treated as a deliberate handball.
I know a former UEFA linesman. He once told me that a player 8in theory) can shoot, celebrate with his arms up, becuase he thinks it a goal, but if the ball hit the post, go back on his arm and the ball goes in, it is a goal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What the fuck are you talking about. The kid is immensely talented. Really bad finishing today but otherwise he did good.

That's what I am fucking talking about.The guy need 20 chances to score.Many other players were immensely talented but never made for Juve.Watch and see.Two years time.Not a single minute more that this.He will be a Genoa star.You just can't be a starter here and waste a zillion chances with so predictable dribbling.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I love how Milan fans conveniently forget that they were punished during Calciopoli as well. Hilarious.
Exactly. :lol:

They're the worst, Sal. I'm fucking telling you. The most hypocritical and arrogant fools you'll find around in football.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Milan offside goal
Penalty not given to Dybala in the first half

and they complain?

Its very easy to see how calciopoli arose
RAI journalist Enrico Varriale: Napoli, Inter and now Milan have all left the Juventus stadium defeated and angry. Either everyone is mad, or there is a serious problem with our football.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just introduce video technology already. That will only benefit our cause.
They've barely introduced the 4th official and even then they're harassing the poor guy. With videos they'd go up to the stands and and start throwing bricks at the video nerd. These clowns will always complain.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)