[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah fuck it. I'll just sleep for 3 hours, wake up to watch the game, and then go back to bed for another two hours. I can't afford to sacrifice my PT job on Saturdays; too much money at stake.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Ah fuck it. I'll just sleep for 3 hours, wake up to watch the game, and then go back to bed for another two hours. I can't afford to sacrifice my PT job on Saturdays; too much money at stake.
Bro, you wont regret waking up for this. Once we lose 0-1, it's gonna be an epic meltdown in here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bro, you wont regret waking up for this. Once we lose 0-1, it's gonna be an epic meltdown in here.
Shut your whore mouth Bro :p We aren't losing this. I did have a nightmare last night tho; we lost to Inter 0-2 at home, with two absolutely tragic/comical goals. Massive defensive lapses. I woke up seething and fuming.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Shut your whore mouth Bro :p We aren't losing this. I did have a nightmare last night tho; we lost to Inter 0-2 at home, with two absolutely tragic/comical goals. Massive defensive lapses. I woke up seething and fuming.
I bet it was Bonucci with the errors.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we never lost a game with davide massa. in fact, we won 8 of 9 and drew only 1 matches when he was the ref. our only draw was away at lazio, when buffon got a red card for a reckless challenge outside the box. davide massa, uno di noi :beppe2:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
we never lost a game with davide massa. in fact, we won 8 of 9 and drew only 1 matches when he was the ref. our only draw was away at lazio, when buffon got a red card for a reckless challenge outside the box. davide massa, uno di noi :beppe2:
It doesn't matter bro. Milan is so getting a penalty in this one and we will get robbed. That's how Serie A rolls these days, bro.

0-1.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Not sure where to post this...

guys after watching the barca PSG drama, I truly believe that anything can happen in football.
We may not be the BEST team in the world, but we can definitely beat any team on their off days.

I am envisioning us in the champions league final, tied at 0-0 in the dying minutes. Then Dybala floats a ball in to the penalty area, that evaded everybody's head and looks like it is gona land safely in the opponent's keeper's arms. Then, out of nowhere, a black and white figure comes charging and sliding, stretching his left foot. His studs then makes the lightest of contact with the ball, and the ball's trajectory changed by a few centimeters. The keeper was not on time to react and the ball flew into the net. The warrior who scored the winner laid on the floor screaming for joy, while his team mates (Buffon included) runs over and jump on top of him, hugging him and kissing him. Then next day news....

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER STURARO.

Few days later, due to all the hype, Sturaro leaves for Man City for 70million

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Milan squad for Juventus: Donnarumma, Plizzari, Storari; Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Zapata; Bertolacci, Mati Fernandez, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa; Bacca, Deulofeu, Lapadula, Ocampos, Suso

That Milan squad :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

guys after watching the barca PSG drama, I truly believe that anything can happen in football.
We may not be the BEST team in the world, but we can definitely beat any team on their off days.

I am envisioning us in the champions league final, tied at 0-0 in the dying minutes. Then Dybala floats a ball in to the penalty area, that evaded everybody's head and looks like it is gona land safely in the opponent's keeper's arms. Then, out of nowhere, a black and white figure comes charging and sliding, stretching his left foot. His studs then makes the lightest of contact with the ball, and the ball's trajectory changed by a few centimeters. The keeper was not on time to react and the ball flew into the net. The warrior who scored the winner laid on the floor screaming for joy, while his team mates (Buffon included) runs over and jump on top of him, hugging him and kissing him. Then next day news....

News that makes you say WTF

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016

Sounds like Football, on an acid trip.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan squad for Juventus: Donnarumma, Plizzari, Storari; Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Zapata; Bertolacci, Mati Fernandez, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa; Bacca, Deulofeu, Lapadula, Ocampos, Suso

That Milan squad :lol:
wait till they get their upgrade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)