[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

pphoenix

Jan 5, 2017
Just like last time " we'll crush Milan " lost at San siro then we'll win the trophy and lost again to Milan ,yep you guys won in the coppa italia and also in the upcoming match juve are the favorites to win but a win by humiliating Milan ? I don't think so .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just like last time " we'll crush Milan " lost at San siro then we'll win the trophy and lost again to Milan ,yep you guys won in the coppa italia and also in the upcoming match juve are the favorites to win but a win by humiliating Milan ? I don't think so .
We lost at San Siro with a cancelled goal by Pjanic when Glliani was jumping like when Milan score and when you shot and score only once?That time?And Supercoppa won on penalties?
You will lose this one at least 2-0 .Mark my words.I say 2-0 at least.

pphoenix

Jan 5, 2017
That pjanic goal I can agree somewhat but then juve didn't create any chances and we won and don't feel bad about that decision as its once in a blue moon when a decision gets awarded against juve , if I come to supercoppa Milan were a better team , bacca missed so many chances and suso was continuously toying with evra , still a win is a win and Donna saved the important penalty ,Buffon couldn't .
And as I said you guys won the coppa Italia match and juve are the clear favorites in the upcoming match as well but I won't rule out Milan getting a draw at least let alone a humiliation and if we do get humiliated then there's nothing left to say .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
That pjanic goal I can agree somewhat but then juve didn't create any chances and we won and don't feel bad about that decision as its once in a blue moon when a decision gets awarded against juve , if I come to supercoppa Milan were a better team , bacca missed so many chances and suso was continuously toying with evra , still a win is a win and Donna saved the important penalty ,Buffon couldn't .
Lol, coming from milan fan, good one

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
And as I said you guys won the coppa Italia match and juve are the clear favorites in the upcoming match as well but I won't rule out Milan getting a draw at least let alone a humiliation and if we do get humiliated then there's nothing left to say .
I'd say you have a good chance of taking points away from us. Between Coppa Italia, Serie A and CL we have been playing non-stop and will continue playing non-stop while Milan have only Serie A left. For us this is another one of shit-ton matches we have to play until the season ends, for Milan this is one of the most important games of the year. Juve have a comfortable lead in the table, Milan are desperate to reduce their 7 point gap to CL places. With all that said, I'd still bet on a semi-motivated and rather tired Juve to win against this desperate, but pretty shitty Milan.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Bacca misses SO many chances and Suso was continuously toying with Evra ,right?What about Dybala chance in the last minute?Bacca's chances were better?And I am not in a second complaining why any referee decision like that of Pjanic goes that way,against Juve.It's not Juve's style to complain.I left that to other teams.The thing that makes me laugh about is that Galliani celebration after Rizzoli cancelled the goal.Ultra cheap move.Classless.Like Milan won CL and not Juve's goal was cancelled.No style there.Like he is sporting director of Crotone not Milan....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As for this match, Meelan are absolute garbage. Rest any player who might possibly need to be rested so they are fresh for Porto. Serie A is a joke
I would not be so high and mighty for this game. They are not exactly trash anymore and can get lucky soemtimes with the bacca goals, depending if the dude is eager to play his game.

What worries me more is not milan itself, but the fact that the team is showing signs of tiredness. Our atatcking line seems to be on its last legs. Mandz, Dybala and Higuain need to be rested for this game because we need them 100% fitness against porto. But guess what...we will not have the luxury to rest them since we cant drop points in this game.

Pjaca starting is a must with Cuadrado´s ban.

Lets hope milan shows their B or C game, because i dont want to take risks for Porto, or even worst, injuries because of muscular fatigue.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
17 point gap

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We don't tend to drop points two games running. Home domestic win streak is over 30 games now. I don't think it's being overly optimistic to expect a win, even if Milan will clearly up their game for us. It can't last forever, but we can't afford consecutive slip ups.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's rich, considering you've been awarded more penalties than the entire league in the past 3 rounds :howler:

Wtf are you doing here anyway, you delusional twat? Go back to your red and black cave to commiserate with your fellow Milanisti.

- - - Updated - - -

We aren't going to underestimate you. We didn't show up for the Supercopa match, and we paid the price for it, albeit on penalties. We have changed formation since then, and we're definitely going to be motivated to defeat you, so as to end whatever minuscule hopes you harbor of actually reaching the CL.

pphoenix

Jan 5, 2017
That's rich, considering you've been awarded more penalties than the entire league in the past 3 rounds :howler:

Wtf are you doing here anyway, you delusional $#@!? Go back to your red and black cave to commiserate with your fellow Milanisti.

- - - Updated - - -

We aren't going to underestimate you. We didn't show up for the Supercopa match, and we paid the price for it, albeit on penalties. We have changed formation since then, and we're definitely going to be motivated to defeat you, so as to end whatever minuscule hopes you harbor of actually reaching the CL.
why are you getting so salty ? , can't a supporter of any other team come here and discuss something , i didn't say anything bad about juve and neither i'm saying that milan are gonna win the match . whatever happens i just hope it's gonna be an interesting match .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)