[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (18 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
start Pjaca, our front 4 looks like shit compared to how they played at the start of the year, let's start resting them ffs

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is our most important home match left.. We still need to play Napoli, Roma and atalanta away.. The Scudetto isn't ours yet.. We need to win this!
Don't you dare to state this.Tuz "experts" says we have to be ultra happy with yesterday's draw and a 8 points lead.You must respect that opinion.We already won the scudetto just to show ourselves on the pitch in the next games.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't you dare to state this.Tuz "experts" says we have to be ultra happy with yesterday's draw and a 8 points lead.You must respect that opinion.We already won the scudetto just to show ourselves on the pitch in the next games.
Yes, keep crying, don't stop.

Fill those cheeks with tears, don't stop, let me see you cry.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Oh trust me, I am happy with Allegri's team results.

On the other side, you keep crying, don't stop.
I can't believe this.Again,crying.......
I am also sure that no one will take this year scudetto from us but don't try to be a smart ass . I am also very happy with Alegri's results ,really I am,but don't try to spread your point of view like an eternal and never changeable truth that a shitty display of our team yesterday and only one point taken from that display should be ,as you love to say a reason for crying(of happiness)like you cry and we have to be satisfied because we get,not 3 points but only one.
Being 10 points ahead of shitty team from Roma will allow us to concentrate on CL and Coppa more.It's not a reason for crying and I am not doing that but also it's not a reason for being ultra happy with a mighty "achievement" against a "mighty" Udinese, of 1 point.
It's not hard to understand.......

- - - Updated - - -

He surely seems to me like someone who loves smooth movements.
What a wizards we have here. Make a move and try .You will see the beautiful outcome somewhere deep inside you.Very deep in a particular part of the body .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Penalties :scared: Milan have been getting a lot of those lately :shifty: :numnum:
We are very good at getting penalties too!. With some help of the referee and some cuadrado/dybala theatriics , we can pull this.:flag1:

Lets just hope Agnelli and his friends paid their monthly tribute to the refs and we will be fine

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Benatia Sandro
Marchisio Pjanic
Pjaca Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain​
rest mandzuki for Porto. The guy seemed like a zombie yestaeray

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
fuuuuuuuck I had hoped our next game would be a midweek match where we pummel Porto at home. Gotta wait a whole week for that shit ffs :(

As for this match, Meelan are absolute garbage. Rest any player who might possibly need to be rested so they are fresh for Porto. Serie A is a joke

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I can't believe this.Again,crying.......
I am also sure that no one will take this year scudetto from us but don't try to be a smart ass . I am also very happy with Alegri's results ,really I am,but don't try to spread your point of view like an eternal and never changeable truth that a $#@!ty display of our team yesterday and only one point taken from that display should be ,as you love to say a reason for crying(of happiness)like you cry and we have to be satisfied because we get,not 3 points but only one.
Being 10 points ahead of $#@!ty team from Roma will allow us to concentrate on CL and Coppa more.It's not a reason for crying and I am not doing that but also it's not a reason for being ultra happy with a mighty "achievement" against a "mighty" Udinese, of 1 point.
It's not hard to understand.......

- - - Updated - - -

What a wizards we have here. Make a move and try .You will see the beautiful outcome somewhere deep inside you.Very deep in a particular part of the body .

What is all this hidden/cryptic gay $hit you guys are spreading , How about you get a room and leave us football fans the f alone.

And we will off-course win this match, stop being so fickle, we step up in these matches.

Best regards from a caveman stuck in the future.

Forza Juve :flag1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)