[Serie A, 26th round] Bologna 0-0 Juventus [19th February, 2016] (54 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Embarrassingly disgusting performance. 0 shots on goal against Bologna ffs. Just after we leapfrog Napoli with so much hard work, were most likely going to be in 2nd place a week later. Frustrating. Besides Buffon, Bonucci and Barzagli, there was not a single good performance from any of our players. Putrid.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Great, just fucking great. Bologna played exceptionally well motherfuckers but we were poor, limited and frustated. There's one thing being patient but at times we were just too patient. This really pisses me off. It ain't over but sure as hell will be.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Man this Lichtenstein looks like an 11 year old girl while playing in the oppositions' half. Loads of balls wasted by him, we really need an RB upgrade.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its expected to fall short at some point after perfect run, we scored late winners a dozen times this season, cant do it every time.

Tho I gotta say I cant wait til we play 3-5-2 again...simply no shape or urgency with 4-3-3, it completely losses our way to keep possession and impose ourselves, players look ordinary without the set habits they have with 3-5-2.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Now every fucking Team is gonna play like this against us... Kick our players ass till the end of the world and those fucking red r just there to ensure that happen... Fuck them all thus is just bullshit

Jun 6, 2015
Ref was so bad that I don't even know why do we need refs at all if that's what you get.

This was the one game I was worried before and kudos to Bologna they were up for it we weren't. It was always a challenge to play this game with a rotated squad and one eye already on the most important game of the season thus far. Can't win them all I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)