[Serie A, 26th round] Bologna 0-0 Juventus [19th February, 2016] (11 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So we lost the leadership.. Hope Napoli cracks until the end of the season...
Honestly Napoli deserve to win it but we all know what would happen if we started like we should have...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We didn't lost the leadership... Napoli wil have to win for that first..

Drawing these kind of matches is a good thing.. We could've lost this one... A draw is better..
Hopefully we start a winning streak again next week against inter.. Don't care about the record.. Just keep on battling for that scudetto

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Bologna vs top 6 with donadoni

«bologna» 2-2 «roma»
«bologna» 3-2 «nipples»
«bbilan» 0-1 «bologna»
«bologna» 1-1 «rats»
«bologna» 0-0 «juve»

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We can't be saved by lady luck at 88 minute always.We play Inter next weekend.Even with them we will have problems with this kind of display.It's not the main issue that we drop points here but our approach and our game.
Sturaro is ...Sturaro we miss Khedira at this game.
Lich was awful,just awful.
Nobody is mentioning how bad Pogba was.
I cannot rate Morata.Didn't make single good move.Not a single one.Zaza wasn't much better although ,but why they took out Zaza instead of Morata?????
We played with 10 man at first half cause Pereyra was all absent.
I know that this would be a tricky game.
And we "rested" players.
And what we accomplish with that ?Bad result and a bigger pressure on our players.Yes I know that Dybala played a lot of games but he should enter immediately at the second half.
So dissapointed.;That Napoli rats will beat Milan on muscles so the pressure will be on our back to beat Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

We have Fiorentina and Milan away too.And don't think that Inter match is already won.
Like we already won the title so lets focus on Bayern.We will have a lot of trouble winning the title this year.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't give a $#@! about Bayern.We can't win $#@!ing Bologna.
lmao, good ole meltdown.

I agree that for me is the biggest do or almost die game. More worried about that than bayern.
Bologna has been the 3rd-best team in the league since 14/15 rounds ago. 4th-best since Donadoni was appointed. It wasn't a surprising result. We won 15 in a row before drawing in a tough game.

On the other hand, Inter is doing poorly, and they are completely off form (not that they're very good when on form). Not getting 3 points from that game will be surprising. Inter at home will obviously be easier than Bologna away. We comfortably beat their best XI 3-0 in Coppa while resting half of our starters.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didn't lost the leadership... Napoli wil have to win for that first..

Drawing these kind of matches is a good thing.. We could've lost this one... A draw is better..
Hopefully we start a winning streak again next week against inter.. Don't care about the record.. Just keep on battling for that scudetto
This is true but I always calculate it as potentially which means - Napoli is expected to beat Milan (this is also their home game) therefore its more likely for us to go 1 point behind than stay on top...
For example I rather see us 1 point behind when we have a game in hand than be 2 above when we played an extra game...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
]lmao, good ole meltdown.
[/B]

Bologna has been the 3rd-best team in the league since 14/15 rounds ago. 4th-best since Donadoni was appointed. It wasn't a surprising result. We won 15 in a row before drawing in a tough game.

On the other hand, Inter is doing poorly, and they are completely off form (not that they're very good when on form). Not getting 3 points from that game will be surprising. Inter at home will obviously be easier than Bologna away. We comfortably beat their best XI 3-0 in Coppa while resting half of our starters.
No,just an expression after that display of ours yesterday.Not a meltdown at all.And explaining that Bologna are so good team doesn't help much how bad we played yesterday ,as well that Inter are crap(yes they are in any sense) but derby is derby.And when beating them 3-0 we played light years better than yesterday.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We missed Khedira and A. Sandro badly...
Indeed... Even more than Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Again... Morata was our best player and Zaza+Sturaro were the worst players. WTF is people wondering about Zaza being sub, he didn't do just one shit in the game, stop being blind men and he's not like CR7 or something to let him in the field cuz he could do some magic shit. Stop the trolling.

I aint against Zaza but there's a bunch of people who looks more like a Zaza fan than a Juve fan

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lmao, good ole meltdown.

:tup:

Bologna has been in great form for quite a while now... and we still controlled the match 100%. We lacked a connection between midfield and attack, Sturaro was very poor, and we saw just how much we miss Khedira. I would have liked to see Allegri give Lemina a run out for Sturaro at the end, start getting his legs back under him. Oh well.

To be fair, the meltdown you are quoting is Dukac... :D

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed... Even more than Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Again... Morata was our best player and Zaza+Sturaro were the worst players. WTF is people wondering about Zaza being sub, he didn't do just one shit in the game, stop being blind men and he's not like CR7 or something to let him in the field cuz he could do some magic shit. Stop the trolling.

I aint against Zaza but there's a bunch of people who looks more like a Zaza fan than a Juve fan
@CrimsonianKing :lol:

See what you started!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)