[Serie A, 26th round] Bologna 0-0 Juventus [19th February, 2016] (10 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That feeling when 19 yo Diawara owns your entire midfield. Terrible game overall, not a single shot on target iirc. But it had to come at one point game like this, especially since we rested few important players, Kheira most notably.
:tup:

Khedira proved himself to be a very important piece in our lineup. yet, some people were calling him "a very good squad player" :touched:

as for the game, we looked tired really. they outrun us, every 50/50 ball was theirs + the ref let the game be very physical which suited them more than us

Jun 6, 2015
Disappointing result but I don't care much. Napoli is already broken. And without Mandzukic, Dybala, Khedira no wonder we can't score. Its a shame our forum favorite player M can not step up and help us win, has he ever this season?
Yeah Morata has been quite ineffective this season but I trust him to come good and start deciding games soon enough.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ima channel my inner JCK and JuveJay

Buffon - 6.5 (would have been a N/R if it wasn't for that save on Destro)

Licht - 5,5
Barzagli - 6,5
Bonucci - 6,5
Evra - 5,5

Marchisio - 6
Sturaro - 5
Pogba - 5,5
Pereyra - 5
(Cuadrado - 5,5)

Morata - 5,5
Zaza- 5
(Dybala - N/R)
Agree. Sturaro was our worst player by far and the only guys running all the game were Pogba and Morata, they didn't play right but they ran a lot, what that hell was doing the rest

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Meh..

At some point we were expected to drop points.

Sometimes you just need to give credit to the opposition more than anything.I think they defended really well today.Very well executed game-plan.Zero unforced errors.

Both those black dudes stood out for me.It's great that we have an option on Donsah.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not a surprising result. Inter game will be easier.

And what exactly are paper bombs? Do they cause as much harm as firecrackers, or are they far more dangerous? If it's the latter, this is a new low.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You missed my point. This isn't the last time we will drop points nor was last week the last time Napoli will.
We can't be saved by lady luck at 88 minute always.We play Inter next weekend.Even with them we will have problems with this kind of display.It's not the main issue that we drop points here but our approach and our game.
Sturaro is ...Sturaro we miss Khedira at this game.
Lich was awful,just awful.
Nobody is mentioning how bad Pogba was.
I cannot rate Morata.Didn't make single good move.Not a single one.Zaza wasn't much better although ,but why they took out Zaza instead of Morata?????
We played with 10 man at first half cause Pereyra was all absent.
I know that this would be a tricky game.
And we "rested" players.
And what we accomplish with that ?Bad result and a bigger pressure on our players.Yes I know that Dybala played a lot of games but he should enter immediately at the second half.
So dissapointed.;That Napoli rats will beat Milan on muscles so the pressure will be on our back to beat Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;5202415 said:
Great, here we gift napoli the 1st place only after one week.
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember, we have won 15 in a row then drawn away from home. It was going to happen. Napoli still have Roma, Fiorentina and Inter away from home. Add Udinese and Torino as well. If they win them all, they deserve it, but there is a long way to go yet.
We have Fiorentina and Milan away too.And don't think that Inter match is already won.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pereyra getting his first start from injury, it was asking a lot to be honest. However we need him badly. We got limited amount of flair players and the 45 minutes all be it poor will do well for him and for us in long run. His next game or one after we will see him at his best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)