[Serie A, 26th round] Bologna 0-0 Juventus [19th February, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Calm down it's two dropped points away from home against a good Bologna side not the end the world.

- - - Updated - - -

On a positive note our clean sheet run continues.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Calm down it's two dropped points away from home against a good Bologna side not the end the world.

- - - Updated - - -

On a positive note our clean sheet run continues.
Okay.I will ask you to calm down next week against Inter.The result isn't a problem.The display is.Not a single shot on their goal .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We will have at all cost to win against Inter next week.It want be easy at all and meanwhile to watch every game of a garbage town boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Bonucci said we didn't win the scudetto in the game against Napoli and we haven't lost it after this draw.
Calma.
Bonucci said that or his garlic cookies motivator?

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I didnt rly watch the entire 90m today, but based on what i saw, i think we played badly because we lost balance without khedira and we got no creativity without dybala (i hope hes not losing his form due to fatique.. Not now please).. Also marchisio is not his usual game too today, maybe because theres no khedira to help him

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We can't be saved by lady luck at 88 minute always.We play Inter next weekend.Even with them we will have problems with this kind of display.It's not the main issue that we drop points here but our approach and our game.
Sturaro is ...Sturaro we miss Khedira at this game.
Lich was awful,just awful.
Nobody is mentioning how bad Pogba was.
I cannot rate Morata.Didn't make single good move.Not a single one.Zaza wasn't much better although ,but why they took out Zaza instead of Morata?????
We played with 10 man at first half cause Pereyra was all absent.
I know that this would be a tricky game.
And we "rested" players.
And what we accomplish with that ?Bad result and a bigger pressure on our players.Yes I know that Dybala played a lot of games but he should enter immediately at the second half.
So dissapointed.;That Napoli rats will beat Milan on muscles so the pressure will be on our back to beat Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

We have Fiorentina and Milan away too.And don't think that Inter match is already won.
Fucking hell.

It's all gonna be fine, trust me :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)