Serie A 2022-23 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
exactly, both clubs registered "artificial" profits. back then osimhen was far from a 70m player and those duds napoli sold obviously didn't worth anything close to 20m. neither of them could have been sold separately for the same price, it's the swap that allowed both clubs to achieve a higher profit.

it has to be said that it's not illegal. but if juve gets punished for the arthur - pjanic deal, then napoli certainly shouldn't walk away with an even more blatant, very similarly motivated deal.
Oh I totally understand this part, I was just struggling to understand why Lille would even do that, but I see now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Finances aside..

Osimhen is unreal. If Chelsea are buying Ukrainian nobodies for 100m but they should be making an offer north of 300m for Osimhen.

What an absolute beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Incredible that this Juve (worst I have ever seen) could have finished 2nd in the League if it werent for the points deduction. Thats how shit Serie A is now.
And unwatchable. The quality is falling down the hill for two decades now, but I could still find reasons to watch serie A. To check on some players, to cheer against our opponents and so on. But this year, oh boy. I couldn't sit down to watch more than 15 minutes from each of the last 10 non-Juve serie A matches I turned on to watch. And this goes even for the matches before our -15 pts deduction.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And unwatchable. The quality is falling down the hill for two decades now, but I could still find reasons to watch serie A. To check on some players, to cheer against our opponents and so on. But this year, oh boy. I couldn't sit down to watch more than 15 minutes from each of the last 10 non-Juve serie A matches I turned on to watch. And this goes even for the matches before our -15 pts deduction.
Definitely. This is the weakest and most boring Serie A I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not even football. Way too horrible.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This Milan Atalanta game boring as hell. Really says a lot when this game is considered the main Serie A weekend blockbuster. Terrible quality in this league.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This Milan Atalanta game boring as hell. Really says a lot when this game is considered the main Serie A weekend blockbuster. Terrible quality in this league.
Terrible quality in general. Yes, the EPL has pace and physicality, but I don't derive any pleasue from watching some robots running around the pitch maniacally. That element of elegance and beauty, truly exquisite football, the magic of Ronaldino, Zidane, and Del Piero is gradually fizzling out, if it hasn't already. Nothing will ever come close to Serie A of the Mid 90s until late 90s.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good

The inevitable collapse of this disgusting league will bring great joy to me personally.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
haven't watched a non-Juve Calcio match in years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Terrible quality in general. Yes, the EPL has pace and physicality, but I don't derive any pleasue from watching some robots running around the pitch maniacally. That element of elegance and beauty, truly exquisite football, the magic of Ronaldino, Zidane, and Del Piero is gradually fizzling out, if it hasn't already. Nothing will ever come close to Serie A of the Mid 90s until late 90s.
Improvisation, that's what's missing in the modern game. That's exactly what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)