Serie A 2022-23 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
More noise on Vlahovic to Real (Fichajes)
The ongoing problems at Juventus could actually end up benefitting Real Madrid as it is starting to look more and more like Dusan Vlahovic could be moved to Spain to help the Serie A power lessen its salary burden:

Without a doubt, the Turinese season is at a difficult time, especially organizationally. For the next summer market, several outputs are expected, some of them heavy. With the possible departure of Ángel Di María to MLS, Juve could also release Dusan Vlahovic, as reported by Corriere dello Sport .
On the agenda of the top clubs in the Premier League, the Serbian striker has also been linked to Real Madrid or Atlético de Madrid in our League. After paying almost €82 million in January 2022, the Bianconeri have already identified Vlahovic’s successor, who at the age of 23 could make the leap from Juventus to a major European club.​

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Princess Dybala is having a good season according to low standards set by Bianconero 81.
You have no standards, so low is better than none I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

When you have Kean, Fagiot, De Shitlio and other garbage wearing your colors, Dybarbie is actually a blessing. Now, if you have Baggio, Zidane, Vidal, Tevez, Davids, and Nedved, then no, you don't.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You have no standards, so low is better than none I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

When you have Kean, Fagiot, De Shitlio and other garbage wearing your colors, Dybarbie is actually a blessing. Now, if you have Baggio, Zidane, Vidal, Tevez, Davids, and Nedved, then no, you don't.
With Chiesa and Di Maria, Dybarbie is a useless soiboy

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
TBH he's really earning every cent of that amazing deal Antun got him :smoke:
He was pretty bad under Pirlo, but had a decent season last year in a dysfunctional team so I was a bit surprised there was so little interest in him that we signed for peanuts at Roma lol. I don’t see his play style fitting very well at a top team any longer, so maybe not that surprised.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He was pretty bad under Pirlo, but had a decent season last year in a dysfunctional team so I was a bit surprised there was so little interest in him that we signed for peanuts at Roma lol. I don’t see his play style fitting very well at a top team any longer, so maybe not that surprised.
I thought he was hurt for the majority of the sseason under Pirlo. That's why he barely featured in the AMZ documentary (or mockumentary depending on how you view things).

iirc that entire season was the CR7, Chiesa and Panita show. It's amazing we actually won silverware that season. Thank you Hamza Rafia.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
With a win against Roma and the likely loss of Lazio to Napoli, I think we might be able to make top 4 if we continue to pressure these teams. It would be a massive troll move if we pull it off. It's a crap season but still excited to see if we can make it. Also, our lineups have started to become more interesting now that we're getting back to full fitness. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)