Serie A 2022-23 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
var ref made a mistake, he's not working there anymore. way to go

i thought about bumping the juve salernitana thread with it too. i remember gravina saying that neither the ref nor the var made a mistake that night lol

serie a's credibility hit an all time low. it's really time to think about it as a product, not as a political playground for petty frustrated dickheads

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
var ref made a mistake, he's not working there anymore. way to go

i thought about bumping the juve salernitana thread with it too. i remember gravina saying that neither the ref nor the var made a mistake that night lol

serie a's credibility hit an all time low. it's really time to think about it as a product, not as a political playground for petty frustrated dickheads
It's too late now though. The EPL train is too far ahead and I'd consider La Liga and Bundesliga to also be well ahead now.

In Serie A a starting point (not a guarantee tho) would be a total purge from top to bottom. With those bums sitting in there nothing good is going to happen anytime soon, if ever at all. They still don't understand it's seen as a product outside of Italy, so they don't mind all that shit as long as they gain something at expense of the others in the league.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I kind of feel that in order to get this league back on track, they need to host a major tournament again. World cup or Euro. For starters, that would updgrade the grandfathered footballing infrastructure in the country from stadiums and what not. Obviously Italian football issues run much deeper than infrastructure alone, but being centre stage in a major tournament might be the first steps towards getting the ball rolling. There will at least be a level of scrutiny on how things are run, and while a lot of it could well be dragged under the carpet to suit UEFA or FIFA, not all of it will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Does anyone still watch this shit?
1676761321250.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of feel that in order to get this league back on track, they need to host a major tournament again. World cup or Euro. For starters, that would updgrade the grandfathered footballing infrastructure in the country from stadiums and what not. Obviously Italian football issues run much deeper than infrastructure alone, but being centre stage in a major tournament might be the first steps towards getting the ball rolling. There will at least be a level of scrutiny on how things are run, and while a lot of it could well be dragged under the carpet to suit UEFA or FIFA, not all of it will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine Italy winning a bid to host a major tourney. FIFA- the most corrupt sports organization requires bundles of $$ in bribes to get you name in the hat for consideration. Then FIFA will look at the potential commercial gains each host nation could offer. Imagine Shitaly outbidding an oil country, a Germany, Spain, France, china, or yes - even the USA. All of them dwarf shitaly in infrastructure, stadiums, commercial upside.

The only scenario is if they win the bid to a host women’s or U21 or below tourney.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's disgusting anyway.
What I found really funny, most of these tacky Dubai skyscrapers such as the Burj al Arab don't have a sewage system so trucks have to drive away all the shit

It's only a matter of time until sheikhs buy Napoli

- - - Updated - - -

Our Sheikhs will collect all the shit from JJ stadium and have it hauled to FIGC HQ

This is why McKenny is essential for the project, his contribution is invaluable

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What I found really funny, most of these tacky Dubai skyscrapers such as the Burj al Arab don't have a sewage system so trucks have to drive away all the shit

It's only a matter of time until sheikhs buy Napoli
And drive it away? :shifty:

If sheikhs owned AS Roma, they'd turn the colosseum into a modern football stadium.
Without a sewage system.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
1676761321250.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Italy winning a bid to host a major tourney. FIFA- the most corrupt sports organization requires bundles of $$ in bribes to get you name in the hat for consideration. Then FIFA will look at the potential commercial gains each host nation could offer. Imagine Shitaly outbidding an oil country, a Germany, Spain, France, china, or yes - even the USA. All of them dwarf shitaly in infrastructure, stadiums, commercial upside.

The only scenario is if they win the bid to a host women’s or U21 or below tourney.
Dont disrespect one of the greatest, most beautiful and amazing countries in the world like that.

If Italy is a shitty country then the whole world is.

God bless Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)