Serie A 2022-23 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Calvo meets with the Roman leaders: #Juventus is confidently discussing a reduction on the 15 points penalty.

[Michele Criscitiello via @AroundJuventus]
Hopefully bs news. Juventus exists in a toxic environment, where 60% of acters are always plotting against us. This time the club needs to pursue our case until the end. We need to send a clear message and not accept any kind of settlement for something we were punished that isnt even regulated in the 1st place. This would open the door for any future case against us instead nipping it in the bud.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah but can they reach a settlement with FIGC before going to coni?
they are pussies if they accept any points penalty, the plusvalenza case is ridiculous, i wouldn't even accept a fine

anyway, i read the original news and it said that the purpose of the meeting was to know whether the figc is open to reduce the 15 points penalty if the appeal body accepts our appeal and the figc has to form an other sentence

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyone continuing watching this shit league in "legal" ways, is enabling the system. I do hope enough people cancel subscription so the next TV deal will is halved in figures. We need to go back to individual selling of broadcasting rights.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2023-02-13_12-34-42.jpg

At the end the coach is right: this is Juve
Now they are ninth but could have been second at 44 points.

[Gazzetta dello Sport]

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
It's true that if no reduction we are second at 44 points.

But it's also true that it is 15 points behind the first place, which should not be our level.

Besides, serie ass is dead.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It's true that if no reduction we are second at 44 points.

But it's also true that it is 15 points behind the first place, which should not be our level.

Besides, serie ass is dead.
2nd on pace for a 76 point season. With Inter level with us, Atalanta, Roma and Milan at a 3 point distance. Thats not as bad as it looked in fall, but still sack worthy, for the 3rd season running we'll not even be sniffing the title race with or without that point reduction.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
For the money spent but also considering our injuries of key players and Napoli being impressive, it's still a rubbish season because our football is terrible. Only the last few games with Chiesa, Vlahovic, and Di Maria do we look dangerous but I'm never confident of a win even against the relegation clubs. CL was an embarrassment, no justification for Maccabi and Benfica. The only positive is that our youngsters have developed and get more time than Paredes.

Our next steps are important. Allegri can go but not to let Conte come back. I hope the new management take us in a new direction and not just call up another dinosaur.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2023-02-15_15-08-48.jpg

#SerieA: odds generated by a computer taking into account the current squads, data on their performance, precedents and games to be played.

⚪️⚫️ As for #Juventus:
⚖️ & Relegation - 0%
ℎ - 1.74%
- 4.44%
- 13.82%

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)