Serie A 2022-23 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Vlahovic is better than all of Inter's strikers. Last season we lost to them when we missed many key players, all we need is some creativity and we'll stomp these bums.

May 23, 2013
Random question, but are your most enjoyable years for watching football?

My top 3: 2012, 2014, 2019

The worst year was certainly 2013 though. Absolutely dreadful season where every major league was basically decided from the first game day.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lol great point, but man that year when del piero broke into the scene, doubt I'll ever be excited for a player like that again
there is no way you are old enough to remember 94. heck i doubt your tv even showed serie a even if you were old enough to remember 94

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The worst year was certainly 2013 though. Absolutely dreadful season where every major league was basically decided from the first game day.
Easily 97+98 - I started watching football at the CL final of 96 and we were amazing at the time - easily the best in Europe these years (even though we lost the finals)
Zidane and Davids playing together with DP and Montero at the back.. these were the days..

May 23, 2013
Easily 97+98 - I started watching football at the CL final of 96 and we were amazing at the time - easily the best in Europe these years (even though we lost the finals)
Zidane and Davids playing together with DP and Montero at the back.. these were the days..
Good choice. The golden ages of the late 90s and mid 80s are probably responsible for the bulk of Juventus' non-Italian fan base. Platini was also an absolute superstar in the 80s, my relatives still rate him over Maradona.

Platini, Zidane, Davids, Del Piero etc. Wow, just wow. I feel like every successful period in our history coincides with elite level midfielders. Need to get back to that.

But honestly they don't make midfielders like they used to. It's kinda lame how the number of maestros has decreased so much compared to cogs in the machine types. I always found the former far more enjoyable to watch.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good choice. The golden ages of the late 90s and mid 80s are probably responsible for the bulk of Juventus' non-Italian fan base. Platini was also an absolute superstar in the 80s, my relatives still rate him over Maradona.

Platini, Zidane, Davids, Del Piero etc. Wow, just wow. I feel like every successful period in our history coincides with elite level midfielders. Need to get back to that.

But honestly they don't make midfielders like they used to. It's kinda lame how the number of maestros has decreased so much compared to cogs in the machine types. I always found the former far more enjoyable to watch.
Well he got us a CL and without even using special ingredients (pointing to some Argie..)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-06-24_16-30-55.jpg

photo_2022-06-24_16-30-54.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

1998 coz i became juve fan in 1998.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)