Serie A 2022-23 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
How can a professional referee be so bad at his job. Mariani in Slovenia vs Serbia game is so bad in his decisions, without basic football sense about the game. Well deserved "Suduja Peder" from the stands.
And he supposed to be some of the best SerieA can offer. Poor quality in all fields of this league.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

Inter's alleged transfer market not as simple as some make it seem.

They are pretty clear that some "technical" things need to happen for Lukaku to happen. I'd assume that means sales. Quite a few sales.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
could he be deputized at LB if need be? I have a feeling that is something this club will need in the near future.

Seems pretty good in possession

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Even for the Assurri?
He plays in back 4 with the azzuri but he is far too progressive of a defender for that formation, always pressing high almost into the midfield at times. Under a 352 at least he has 2 central defenders to cover for him but in a 4 man defense he only has one, so he ends up leaving the defense exposed. This was very visible in the last match.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He plays in back 4 with the azzuri but he is far too progressive of a defender for that formation, always pressing high almost into the midfield at times. Under a 352 at least he has 2 central defenders to cover for him but in a 4 man defense he only has one, so he ends up leaving the defense exposed. This was very visible in the last match.
Every italian was ass against Germany. Problem was systemic

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Good players adapt and thrive

I am willing to gamble that he would acclimate well. The club should seriously take that gamble

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

Is this a troll or how is it not being talked about?

8m NET wages, rumors of Real offering to pay half. Seems like a steal if he can be successful like he was in the Bundesliga. I don't know if his time in Real is indicative of his actual skill or not.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Strikers tends to do well at Fiorentina. Usually have an attacking philosophy and good technical support players, but not real pressure.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The newly promoted teams to SerieA are special:
1) Monza: 1st ever promotion in their history.
2) cremonese: 1st promotion in last 26 years.
3) Lecce: only their 17th promotion ever in the 114 years of history.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Inter getting Lukaku and Dybala will strengthen them. They already have Martinez and Correa. Id dont know what formation are they gonna play. Maybe 3-4-2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)