Serie A 2020-21 (20 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
At this point I don't care about Inter but I want Napoli to crash and burn harder than anyone. I want them to disappear into Serie D with pub teams battering them in their Maradona stadium.

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
Fact is Inter have been well rested for months regardless, and yea it seems these decisions don't tend to go in our favour but the only reason this matters at all is because we've dropped so many unnecessary points due to our own incompetence on the pitch. Sass are in terrible form anyway and provided we win on Sunday (lol) can at least close some of the gap.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,493
    last year they were fine with that. Let's see how they feel this year IF they do them[they won't].

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
    May 6, 2012
    I still have a feeling that if we put some pressure on them in terms of points, they will crumble mentally until May.

Win on Sunday and we are 7 points behind them with equal amount of games played.

After the international brake we play before Inter (against Torino). Win that game an we're already 4 points behind them with them having a game to play away against Bologna. At that moment they would be under huge pressure and I can see them crumbling.

So fellas keep calm and think positive.

Everyone wants them to win Scudetto but we are Juve and we never give up.

Let's focus on ourselves and win next 2 Serie A games. After that everything is possible.
    I firmly believe it’s still in our hands if we show up.

Apr 17, 2013
    We repeat, I prefer to be the Bayer whore and lose 8-0 against them in the superleague rather than continue this circus. Really I wish nothing more in the world than the death of this championship.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    As soon as the two biggest butthurt, anti-Juve clubs scream foul, FIGC caves to whatever ludicrous demands they make.
    did you read how inda reacted to the milan major's decision to freeze the new stadium project until inda's future is clear?

FC Internazionale Milano has a glorious history of over a hundred years.

It existed before Mayor Sala and will continue to exist after his mandate ends.

We find the statements of the Mayor of Milan offensive to the ownership, disrespectful to the history and reality of the club and its millions of fans in Milan and around the world and irrelevant to the current administrative process of the project A New Stadium for Milan.

Should it be confirmed that Inter and the Ownership are not appreciated by the current administration, we will take the consequent decisions.

https://www.inter.it/en/news/2021/03/18/inter-press-release-mayor.html

i'm missing a "mai in b" and a "rubentus" from this statement that will surely help their case :baus: classless idiots. i'm fucking mad we are gifting them the title. they don't deserve shit.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    did you read how inda reacted to the milan major's decision to freeze the new stadium project until inda's future is clear?

FC Internazionale Milano has a glorious history of over a hundred years.

It existed before Mayor Sala and will continue to exist after his mandate ends.

We find the statements of the Mayor of Milan offensive to the ownership, disrespectful to the history and reality of the club and its millions of fans in Milan and around the world and irrelevant to the current administrative process of the project A New Stadium for Milan.

Should it be confirmed that Inter and the Ownership are not appreciated by the current administration, we will take the consequent decisions.

https://www.inter.it/en/news/2021/03/18/inter-press-release-mayor.html

i'm missing a "mai in b" and a "rubentus" from this statement that will surely help their case :baus: classless idiots. i'm fucking mad we are gifting them the title. they don't deserve shit.
    It’s actually hilarious, they went full retard. What the mayor said makes perfect sense and certainly didn’t deserve that response. It’s only missing a ‘forza Inda’ at the end, but I’d like to think Zhang declared it after writing this garbage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)