Serie A 2020-21 (237 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
For them its 2011-2021. They consider all years before this season to be the dark years. Trust me after a decade of never competing for anything and often not playing in the CL at all, they will be beyond happy if they win this season regardless of whether the finished undefeated or not. Conte breaking this decade of loss is one hell of an achievement. The guy knows how to make underdogs win leagues.
We fucked up so many occasions to hand them the title.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Handanovic is a huge loss for them.

Padelli is a massive liability but they are lucky they are playing an out of form Sassuolo this weekend. But you never know, Handa has won them so many points this season with his ridiculous saves.
The problem is that Sassuolo are naive enough to play it straight into inda's hands. Torino is a more difficult rival for inter because they park the bus. Sass will be wide open to get caught on a counter or two.

Fairly easy game for inda imo.

Jun 6, 2015
Handanovic is a huge loss for them.

Padelli is a massive liability but they are lucky they are playing an out of form Sassuolo this weekend. But you never know, Handa has won them so many points this season with his ridiculous saves.
I think Radu is their number 2 nowadays. He was on loan at Genoa/Parma last season but stayed at Inda for this season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We fucked up so many occasions to hand them the title.
Milan gave us Pirlo for free, and then sold Ibra and Thiago Silva the next season. At least we have the money and squad to quickly regain the title next year from there. The coast wont be as clear for them in the coming seasons as it was for us.

And with some of them getting covid now, who knows maybe they implode last minute and all this discussion is moot

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm confused

Didn't we play with 3 positive players? Didn't Cagliari or some other team have even more than that and still played?

Ahh yes the Napoli precedent, who would've thought that was dangerous to set

Have they decided what is going to happen with the Lazio game yet?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm confused

Didn't we play with 3 positive players? Didn't Cagliari or some other team have even more than that and still played?

Ahh yes the Napoli precedent, who would've thought that was dangerous to set

Have they decided what is going to happen with the Lazio game yet?
ofcourse not, they'll do everything they can to ensure the lazio Juve game remains a valid result. Absolute cunts the lot of them.

the league fucked this up big time. Like I said earlier, Genoa will be mega pissed if anything.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ofcourse not, they'll do everything they can to ensure the lazio Juve game remains a valid result. Absolute cunts the lot of them.

the league fucked this up big time. Like I said earlier, Genoa will be mega pissed if anything.
Yeah it was Genoa wasn't it? Wasn't the rule if you had at least 14 players you had to play or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 230)