Serie A 2020-21 (187 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,462
    not only the game is postponed but they banned them from travelling with their NTs so when Serie A resumes they'll all be fine. lol

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    I mean we had our fair share of luck with the goal di muntari.... but wow the whole lega tries to win it for inter....
    Other teams played 3 matches in a week with 4-5 starters out cause of COVID and inter gets a postponement and a nice break

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    I mean we had our fair share of luck with the goal di muntari.... but wow the whole lega tries to win it for inter....
    Other teams played 3 matches in a week with 4-5 starters out cause of COVID and inter gets a postponement and a nice break

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    It's not surprising. We've won the title 9 years in a row. They are sick of us and have been trying to help any team that's a potential challenger for years now. We were so much better though and it didn't matter until now.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    I still have a feeling that if we put some pressure on them in terms of points, they will crumble mentally until May.

Win on Sunday and we are 7 points behind them with equal amount of games played.

After the international brake we play before Inter (against Torino). Win that game an we're already 4 points behind them with them having a game to play away against Bologna. At that moment they would be under huge pressure and I can see them crumbling.

So fellas keep calm and think positive.

Everyone wants them to win Scudetto but we are Juve and we never give up.

Let's focus on ourselves and win next 2 Serie A games. After that everything is possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)