Serie A 2020-21 (19 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We don't have control in this title race, that is a position we put ourselves in. Inter took advantage, they can draw a few games against the tougher teams and dictate the outcome of the title. I want us to win all the remaining games so if Inter are to win it they'll need over 80 points.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Yea Scudetto is lost. Inter will win this

Hopefully we reach the QF tonight. I’d consider winning the Coppa, Supercoppa and QF (or semi final depending on the next opponent) as a okay season.

This season also make me realize that it isn’t to difficult to win the Serie A. Let’s see how next season evolves as Inter is still in serious financial problems.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

imagine getting every single decision going your way. that builds your confidence.

this is their year, and the whole country will celebrate them. next season we need to be much, much more clinical before they believe that they're unbeatable and untouchable.
I agree my bro, but it's inter even if led by conte, they got fuckitupitis, the question is will we be able to capitalize.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Hopefully we reach the QF tonight. I’d consider winning the Coppa, Supercoppa and QF (or semi final depending on the next opponent) as a okay season.

This season also make me realize that it isn’t to difficult to win the Serie A. Let’s see how next season evolves as Inter is still in serious financial problems.
Absolutely agree with this. We have messed up so many times this season, but somehow it is likely that we can finish second still.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

the only way for us to come back in the race is :
Winning vs Napoli
Getting +2 points from Lazio game where the nazis should get punished for

At that point we'd be -5 with a Juventus-Inter to play...
Else without those 2 things... 10 points is game over

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
the only way for us to come back in the race is :
Winning vs Napoli
Getting +2 points from Lazio game where the nazis should get punished for

At that point we'd be -5 with a Juventus-Inter to play...
Else without those 2 things... 10 points is game over
What happened with the Lazio game?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not probably but surely. Because we're really bad, despite our occasional wins, we'll drop points in the stupidest matches. Like Capello used to say, you win Scudetto buy winning against small teams. We can't do it this season and that doesn't even mean Inter are strong.
the biggest problem is that we did everything on our own.
If we signed Conte instead of Sarri Inter would never be where they are.
Simple as that. More than players it's Conte who brought them to win

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not probably but surely. Because we're really bad, despite our occasional wins, we'll drop points in the stupidest matches. Like Capello used to say, you win Scudetto buy winning against small teams. We can't do it this season and that doesn't even mean Inter are strong.
Some of you should be ashamed to call yourself Juventus fans. Fair weather fans all of you. Just fuck off. Where is the fino alla fine spirit?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Some of you should be ashamed to call yourself Juventus fans. Fair weather fans all of you. Just fuck off. Where is the fino alla fine spirit?
Being realistic and retarded are two different things. It's not me not wanting us to win but being objective enough to say we are shit this season. Because...we are. Just because somebody yells FINO ALLA FINE and because somebody faps over every our player, every our signing, it doesn't mean he's a bigger fan. That shit is hilarious.

We made plenty of mistakes and hopefully we learned something so we can fix it once this season is over.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Being realistic and retarded are two different things. It's not me not wanting us to win but being objective enough to say we are shit this season. Because...we are. Just because somebody yells FINO ALLA FINE and because somebody faps over every our player, every our signing, it doesn't mean he's a bigger fan. That shit is hilarious.
Agreed.

I still believe until it's not mathematically possible anymore though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)