Serie A 2020-21 (174 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know but they could still drop points. They did so vs Parma, Meelan, Udinese, Sampdoria. Why not vs the teams above. Also imagine Lukaku and Barela injuring.
Yeah, I was going to say something catastrophic would need to happen like Barella, Lukaku, and Hakimi going down for the season. But even then something else would have to happen and Juve would need to be perfect basically. Way too much to ask for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It’s not over yet. 12 games to go.
Unless Inter drop points soon I think it is - Even in the event we beat Inter and Napoli - We would still need Inter to drop more points while we have to practically win every game.
Dont forget we need to beat Inter 3-0 in order to win in case of even points. So we might be 10 with a potential 7 points away but even if we win - Inter will have to drop points in 2 other games and one of them has to be a loss.
It could happen although this whole thing is highly unlikely..

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Yeah, I was going to say something catastrophic would need to happen like Barella, Lukaku, and Hakimi going down for the season. But even then something else would have to happen and Juve would need to be perfect basically. Way too much to ask for.
Agree, but we still have to give our all in every game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Abnormal season, without pre-season, without fans, with 5 substitutes.

Whoever wins in the top 5 leagues will win it deservedly, since the conditions are the same for everyone, but I can't say that it's a coincidence that in 4 of the top 5 leagues last year's winners aren't on top (even the 5th winner from last year, Bayern, are in a tight race). As I said, conditions are the same for everyone, but these are abnormal conditions. Once we get back to normality, I don't see many teams continuing from where they'll stop his season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hence why I find the panic over current season to be a bit much and also why I don't think management is just going to give up on Pirlo or many of the players at the end of the season.

I know fans here like to overreact but the unprecendented situation makes it difficult to judge what things will look like going forward

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Hence why I find the panic over current season to be a bit much and also why I don't think management is just going to give up on Pirlo or many of the players at the end of the season.

I know fans here like to overreact but the unprecendented situation makes it difficult to judge what things will look like going forward
At what point do we give up on Pirlo? When we finally finish 7th again and complete the cycle? Is that the 5-year plan that started with firing Allegri?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At what point do we give up on Pirlo? When we finally finish 7th again and complete the cycle? Is that the 5-year plan that started with firing Allegri?
We hired Sarri to rid ourselves of that pesky winning mentality, our boring Fino Alla Fine, and any tactical adaptability/versatility. Still scraped scudetto thanks to superior squad and individual brilliance of a few players.

So after that failure we hired Pirlo to get rid of the last vestiges of tactical competence.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the problem is not Inter dropping points or not. the problem is that we are lacking consistency this season. so i would say, lets not put too much hope on this one! and is fine. maybe we focus on securing the 4th position and hopefully to make a strange surprise in CL which i doubt also

is a strange season with all the Covid bullshit. lets get better next season i hope.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We haven’t put together more that a 3 game winning streak in the league this season. If I’m correct Inter’s is something like 7 or 8, they are on 7 now at least. This one is over. Props to the management for royally fucking this one up over the last two years.

I like Pirlo, but how arrogant is our leadership for thinking we could cakewalk the league with a totally noob manager and some of these clown players we have? They essentially created a Juve shaped void in the league and Inter have stepped right into assuming the role. It’s kinda sickening when you think we got lucky last season so we really should have booked up our ideas to get that 10th.

It’s the real reason we are getting a taste of our own medicine this season.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
One positive thing about losing the Scudetto is to put the anti Juve thing on a break: refs, media, Italian people, etc. So next year if we won it, we can laugh at those people who are laughing at us now.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
One positive thing about losing the Scudetto is to put the anti Juve thing on a break: refs, media, Italian people, etc. So next year if we won it, we can laugh at those people who are laughing at us now.
I would've been happier to win this year and lose next.
I wanted my "decade bianconera" written in stone ffs!

Guys we need a covid-agent in Milan and infecting all Inter core members like it happened for us.
Fuck sake they're just too lucky with everything this year. I knew Milan wasn't a problem as they are weak but got really lucky at one point.
Inter had the men and the manager. The only thing missing was subs but now no injuries/covid/no extra games during the week they can focus on it.

Dang it those draw against Crotone,Benevento and Lazio ar really hurting us. Those win and Napoli and we'd be there instead of -10

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They need a psychological bomb to rattle their confidence, otherwise they are on cruise control. But stranger things have happened.

imagine getting every single decision going your way. that builds your confidence.

this is their year, and the whole country will celebrate them. next season we need to be much, much more clinical before they believe that they're unbeatable and untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)