Serie A 2020-21 (230 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Agreed.

I still believe until it's not mathematically possible anymore though :p
That's totally fine.

I don't mind the point difference but how we play. Judging by how we play not only we can't win but we don't deserve it. Of course I'll be surprised if we do win it, but positively surprised.

I'm just sick of those who criticise someone thinking differently. So if I don't think we're going to win, if I don't like some of our players or staff members, and if I question some signings, then that means they are :gsol: bigger fans :gsol: :lol2: gimme a break.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's totally fine.

I don't mind the point difference but how we play. Judging by how we play not only we can't win but we don't deserve it. Of course I'll be surprised if we do win it, but positively surprised.

I'm just sick of those who criticise someone thinking differently. So if I don't think we're going to win, if I don't like some of our players or staff members, and if I question some signings, then that means they are :gsol: bigger fans :gsol: :lol2: gimme a break.
I could write an essay

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's totally fine.

That pseudo drughi mentality

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yea Scudetto is lost. Inter will win this

Hopefully we reach the QF tonight. I’d consider winning the Coppa, Supercoppa and QF (or semi final depending on the next opponent) as a okay season.

This season also make me realize that it isn’t to difficult to win the Serie A. Let’s see how next season evolves as Inter is still in serious financial problems.
winning the CL would make this a top five season ever for Juve imo

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Being realistic and retarded are two different things. It's not me not wanting us to win but being objective enough to say we are shit this season. Because...we are. Just because somebody yells FINO ALLA FINE and because somebody faps over every our player, every our signing, it doesn't mean he's a bigger fan. That shit is hilarious.

We made plenty of mistakes and hopefully we learned something so we can fix it once this season is over.
I'll just quote myself here.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the plus side is now we have more rest time. so we should be able to finish top 4 and get CL football.

the negative side is both lazio and atalanta will also crash out of CL. so they compete too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)