Serie A 2019/20 (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i personally couldn’t care less about Juve the last few years tbh. It’s become a plastic club and what they’re doing to the fans is scummy. I became a fan because of DP10 and this club couldn’t be any more different character wise. Agnelli looks like a mole rat, our coaching is shit, it’s just whatever.

I do like Dybala, Buffon and Chiellini tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Italian media. Sky & the likes.
As far as I know, there is no official statement for the time being.
Media that is known to spread false news on anything Juve related and people taking the bait... Until something official gets released from the club, put away your pitchforks.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Media that is known to spread false news on anything Juve related and people taking the bait... Until something official gets released from the club, put away your pitchforks.
Thank you

Nothing wrong with early mild reaction but much feels, wow. Based on what's essentially a rumor and not official news.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It was obvious in the summer that the management took a huge step backwards and the aura around the team has gradually started to vanish. The shift in balance is happening now.
All self-inflicted.

There’s no reason why any of this should have happened. But our management decided to get cute and outsmarted themselves big time. And now we are watching 8 years of hard work crumble before us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)