Serie A 2019/20 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
all the club communicated so far is this:

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2020/juve-inter-to-be-played-behind-closed-doors.php

Without prejudice to the validity of the provisions governing the purchase of tickets, the Club - considering the peculiarity of the national situation – is evaluating initiatives in favour of purchasers.

calma, we'll see. my bet is on a refund.
:agree:

It’s disappointing that they haven’t quickly come out to assure a refund, clearly they have been contemplating ways to get around that, but the outrage has grown too large now for them to do anything other than a full refund.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
:agree:

It’s disappointing that they haven’t quickly come out to assure a refund, clearly they have been contemplating ways to get around that, but the outrage has grown too large now for them to do anything other than a full refund.
The PR department of this club has been doing a pretty bad job for quite a while. They are always lagging behind the flow set by others, making the club look vulnerable and morbidly slow.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The PR department of this club has been doing a pretty bad job for quite a while. They are always lagging behind the flow set by others, making the club look vulnerable and morbidly slow.
:tup:

Agnelli is a pretty good speaker, but from there down it’s a mess. Paratici sounds like a bumbler when he rarely breaks his silence, Sarri says disgraceful shit all the time, and players like Bonucci talk utter rubbish.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup:

Agnelli is a pretty good speaker, but from there down it’s a mess. Paratici sounds like a bumbler when he rarely breaks his silence, Sarri says disgraceful shit all the time, and players like Bonucci talk utter rubbish.
How fitting is this:

By Fortune's adverse buffets overborne
To solitude I fled, to wilds forlorn,
And not in utter loneliness to live,
Myself at last did to the Devil give!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's really weird, why should it take time with them and why would they consider other options?
We are doing our best to become one of those greedy, corporate and soulless clubs. It’s completely disgusting.

And even still, I can’t see a Man City or PSG doing this to their fans. Absolutely greedy and disgusting behaviour. But on and off the field, this club is a complete shambles right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)