Serie A 2019/20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
But he does, the ball goes right over him and he interfares with the play
It isn't interference with the play. The only way that could have been call interference Is if somehow he obstructs the visibility of the cagliari defender but loolkaku doesn't even jump for the ball. The ball just passes over his head.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I watched Inter yesterday and I can safely say that it's too early for them to pose any danger to Juve and Napoli.
Conte will do an excellent job with what he has in defense. Eventually, a 3-men backline of Godin-Skriniar-de Vrij should become formidable. The midfield and attack are fine and with time they'd do even better. Next season, Marotta might do a good job or get lucky and make them a real title contenders with 2-3 excellent players for the midfield/attack.
But this year they don't stand a chance. They didn't get lucky as we did in our first scudetto season with Pirlo and Vidal. Sensi and Barella are good, but far from that level. And, of course, they have much more serious contenders for the scudetto than we had in an injury-plagued and thin-bench Milan.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
70 fucking mill for lukcrapku... thank fuck we kept with Higuain
Higuain is saving his for the CL final.

Inter will make CL and each year and gradually build on that. Conte has his limits, he can't really handle the Sarri and Pep possession teams that well. I think Lazio and Roma will push them hard.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Inter will make CL and each year and gradually build on that. Conte has his limits, he can't really handle the Sarri and Pep possession teams that well. I think Lazio and Roma will push them hard.
You think Conte will stay for long or 3 years max?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Doubt roma and lazio will push all that much, both have a tendency to choke especially Lazio. Roma haven't convinced me one bit, look very much like roma under zeman right now

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I watched Inter yesterday and I can safely say that it's too early for them to pose any danger to Juve and Napoli.
Conte will do an excellent job with what he has in defense. Eventually, a 3-men backline of Godin-Skriniar-de Vrij should become formidable. The midfield and attack are fine and with time they'd do even better. Next season, Marotta might do a good job or get lucky and make them a real title contenders with 2-3 excellent players for the midfield/attack.
But this year they don't stand a chance. They didn't get lucky as we did in our first scudetto season with Pirlo and Vidal. Sensi and Barella are good, but far from that level. And, of course, they have much more serious contenders for the scudetto than we had in an injury-plagued and thin-bench Milan.
The last time a shift in balance happened in a top league was when City emerged in EPL and PSG in France;
otherwise the balance in the leagues has been the same... it takes A LOT for such a shift to happen.

Never worry about our domestic affairs, we should worry about CL and CL only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)