Serie A 2019/20 (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stats itself are meaningless. Hard to notice since you didnt watch the match, we were much better then Napoli for majority of the game.
We might have been and I am not arguing about that. My comment was solely on the claim about Sarri's possession football where just a couple of days ago the opponent had more possession at our home stadium.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Watched some highlights - Lazio raped Roma but still couldnt win
Inter won but that Lukaku miss was just lol worthy
Genoa Fiorentina - Chiesa is just WC while Kuame is interesting

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You think Conte will stay for long or 3 years max?
Depends on how much he gets to spend during transfer season.

Napoli had more possession than us and we played at home :howler:
Yes but I was talking about COnte not Sarri. Conte will play ultra defensive against us and Napoli.

I’m kinda hoping Lazio wins Serie A this year. Getting tired of seeing the same team win over and over, discredits the whole league.
How about we win the CL and bring the love back to Italy? The thought of Paolo Di Canio celebrating in full Nazi attire is too disturbing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Yes but I was talking about COnte not Sarri. Conte will play ultra defensive against us and Napoli.

How about we win the CL and bring the love back to Italy? The thought of Paolo Di Canio celebrating in full Nazi attire is too disturbing.
Yeah, I definitely want us to win CL. I just couldn’t care less about serie A.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

You were talking about Conte yet you put Sarri and Pep in the same category :howler:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Pep's teams have exactly the players he wanted so he can implement his style precisely while Sarri clearly has very little input in the market.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
"The Company does not accept that what has happened can be minimized, it reiterates the high moral content of its people, the one that dwells in all the sectors of the stadium, but firmly rejects any slanderous accusation and silly stereotypes that absolutely cannot be addressed to Cagliari supporters and the Sardinian people." [translated].

It's not slander or a stereotype if it keeps happening now is it, Cagliari? Shameful attempt at an apology. Serie A needs to punish this shower or black players are going to think twice about whether they want to play in Italy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's a laughable press release indeed.

also, they've been promising for years to start banning members of that small, isolated group of racist cagliari supporters, and they did absolutely nothing about that issue, besides those weird apologies. i don't blame them: if figc wouldn't care, why should they? the federation should have started handing stadium bans years ago, so that these ridiculous tweets wouldn't be enough anymore.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's sad that the apology came for Lukaku because he just came over from the EPL and was on BBC news, Kean and Matuidi got nothing. An insincere apology.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #658
    Yeah for Kean they found excuses like he provoked them. lol

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Pep's teams have exactly the players he wanted so he can implement his style precisely while Sarri clearly has very little input in the market.
    But you said the word average, did you imply that we have an average team?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    But you said the word average, did you imply that we have an average team?
    No, I never said we are average but if Sarri had a say in transfers our team would look very different so maybe from Sarri's perspective his conditions are less ideal compared to Pep who gets exactly the player he wants for his style. Our squad is great but you saw how we were without Chiellini as Napoli made us look rather average indeed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)