Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Give Pep an average team without his superstar players and you'll see that he and Sarri are similar in many ways. Same strengths and same flaws.
Are you saying that we have an average team?
Maybe I should be more specific:

Give Pep Napoli without his superstar players (like he had at Barcelona) and you'll see that he and Sarri are similar in many ways (the type of football that they play, no plan B etc.) Same strengths and same flaws.

You assumed that I was talking about Juve. Furthermore, I don't think Pep would win the CL with this team, he would overhaul most of it even to the extent of getting a keeper that can pass. You are probably a lawyer based on the way you dissect my comments but it's cool.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"The Company does not accept that what has happened can be minimized, it reiterates the high moral content of its people, the one that dwells in all the sectors of the stadium, but firmly rejects any slanderous accusation and silly stereotypes that absolutely cannot be addressed to Cagliari supporters and the Sardinian people." [translated].

It's not slander or a stereotype if it keeps happening now is it, Cagliari? Shameful attempt at an apology. Serie A needs to punish this shower or black players are going to think twice about whether they want to play in Italy.

:lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #671
    what a joke, maybe if Lega had acted in defense of Kean he might still be here.

- - - Updated - - -

You know you slacking off at your job creates an information vaccuum pulling in certain alternative gurus.
    #VeryBusy

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Serie A youtube channel is getting on point, a nice clip of all the goals last round:

it would be a nice touch to show the goalscorers' names too. if i was a little boy, i instantly wanted a lasagna and a higuain jersey after those goals.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Way to score an own goal retards
    This is honestly the most pathetic and idiotic shit I read in a long while.

Majority of Football associated peeps think like that idiot, hence why nothing has been done about it for couple decades.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    lol this is like that letter written by Russian ultras to Zenit "we are not racist and have nothing against blacks but if you could not sign them that would be great"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)