Serie A 2019/20 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think for the safety of chainsmoker, we should relieve him immediately of his duties and send him to Naples where the outbreak is less severe.
I wanted to join the fray but I cant find a suitable emotion to this..
Anyway I hope yesterday`s game is the start of something good and not just a one good night and then return to hell... We`ll see against Lyon - If we get eliminated I expect an immediate sacking...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I wanted to join the fray but I cant find a suitable emotion to this..
Anyway I hope yesterday`s game is the start of something good and not just a one good night and then return to hell... We`ll see against Lyon - If we get eliminated I expect an immediate sacking...
I hope so too, but I hardly can see him as a long term solution. He didn’t seem to know what he’s doing. But I’d be happy to be wrong.

Apr 17, 2013
Move Serie A to France
No thanks.
Move Juve to ligue 1 but the others can go fuck themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

So.... I hear they'll cancel 2019/2020 Serie A season on Tuesday.... Shame but understandable
Pff. Every day there are 1.4 million people passing through the Milan metro, there is no problem for government, but 22 players playing in a stadium behind closed doors and this is the spread of the epidemic. Inconsistency and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)