Serie A 2019/20 (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
All the home teams going to lose today in empty stadiums...?
Highly possible.

It is a huge advantage lost for the home team. I wouldn't be adverse to piping in some fan noise like Man City purely to try and get some atmosphere instead of an empty stadium.

Worrying thing is you are almost relying on which manager can fire up his team more, I know who I would pick in Sarri v Conte.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Players association threatening strike over Coronavirus. What a bunch of entitled twats. This virus isn’t killing or seriously threatening 18-35 year old healthy athletes. Hope they agree to forgo their salary for the missed games, but somehow I doubt it.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The selfish Juve fan inside of me wants the season to continue. But in all honesty, i can see where concerns from the players are coming from. If these guys don’t get a hold on things, i’m just worried that some of our bigger players will want to leave for other leagues in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Players association threatening strike over Coronavirus. What a bunch of entitled twats. This virus isn’t killing or seriously threatening 18-35 year old healthy athletes. Hope they agree to forgo their salary for the missed games, but somehow I doubt it.
Actually I hope they go ahead with strike so that clubs cut their salaries immediately. Healthy young millionaires making everything about themselves/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)