Serie A 2019/20 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You make a decision and stick with it. If Im annoyed by something, regardless what it is related to is indecisiveness. They created a chaos in the first place. In fact I prefer games to get postponed for the time being, as long as the entire season is prolonged then and we dont lose income. The problem will be Euro 2020, can they reschedule it and move it to end of July?

Jul 13, 2010
All of this for what, for many, will be a mild cold
Test everyone who should access stadium 24 hours before and then at the entrance. Why they cannot think of anything but to suspend/cancel etc.

As you say - they are strong men in their 20/30s with top 1% physical conditions, why would they be in danger of anything?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Football Italia

10 Minutes Ago

Comments

Parma-SPAL will kick off at 12.45 GMT, 13.45 local time, 75 minutes later than expected after it was decided not to suspend the entire Serie A season due to the Coronavirus outbreak.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Test everyone who should access stadium 24 hours before and then at the entrance. Why they cannot think of anything but to suspend/cancel etc.

As you say - they are strong men in their 20/30s with top 1% physical conditions, why would they be in danger of anything?
The other issue is stopping football matches with no fans in the stadium isn't going to stop the spread. People are still allowed to walk the streets and go about their life. If the players aren't sick they aren't going to pass it on to anyone I don't see what stopping matches is going to do.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I would guess Serie A have no probs with playing them games behind the closed doors, but then again, there are shitloads of institutions who get involved with their regulations and that makes things so much harder.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The other issue is stopping football matches with no fans in the stadium isn't going to stop the spread. People are still allowed to walk the streets and go about their life. If the players aren't sick they aren't going to pass it on to anyone I don't see what stopping matches is going to do.
Technically the players could spread it to one another even if they are asymptomatic, so God forbid the poor little baby players get the virus from one another, as opposed to their maids and staff at training facilities..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)