Serie A 2018/19 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Didn’t both club announce the transfer? An oral agreement is still an agreement. I guess it’s all down to what Malcolm says.
They did. And Monchi rightfully says that even without a written agreement they agreed several things over text messages. In most European legal systems if you can prove you agreed on the price, you have a case.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=twitter;868508889700028417]https://twitter.com/sampdoria_en/status/868508889700028417[/video]

this young hungarian guy just signed a professional contract with samp. :tup: he'll probably stay with the primavera.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They shouldn't just not do business with them. They should sue. They probably have a solid enough case and even if they don't, they show Bordeaux and other clubs they don't take bullshit like this lightly.

Hope they skin the bastards too tbh.
:tup:

Fuck both of those scumbag clubs. Bordeaux for reneging on a deal and Barca for their snake tactics.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No jokes, but I think Fiorentina will be an interesting club to watch for scouts.
Look at al those talents:
- Alban Lafont (19) GK
- Milenkovic (20) CB
- Benassi (23) MF
- Chiesa (21) AT
- Gerson (21) AT
- Simeone 23) AT

Al those players are starting XI
:beppe: gon be all over a few of them. Milenkovic, Chris’s and maybe even Benassi.

Mar 3, 2014
Bordeaux made an official twitter announcement that an agreement was reached. I'm no legal expert but both Roma & Bordeaux announcing that a deal is done on their twitter, pending signature of player administrative documents, with several texts being exchanged, and then Bordeaux withdrawing after the remainder of the deal is a formality, I think they're toast. They're definitely vulnerable to a lawsuit. And the stupid part? I don't they're a team that can absorb one.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Can roma sue Malcom too? I mean he's the literal object in the deal and Bordeaux could never simply force him to go to barca, he consented and conspired with Bordeaux to back pedal from a deal in the very last stage.

Screwed up clubs should be able to get some of their dignity back in such case.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Can roma sue Malcom too? I mean he's the literal object in the deal and Bordeaux could never simply force him to go to barca, he consented and conspired with Bordeaux to back pedal from a deal in the very last stage.

Screwed up clubs should be able to get some of their dignity back in such case.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bordeaux made an official twitter announcement that an agreement was reached. I'm no legal expert but both Roma & Bordeaux announcing that a deal is done on their twitter, pending signature of player administrative documents, with several texts being exchanged, and then Bordeaux withdrawing after the remainder of the deal is a formality, I think they're toast. They're definitely vulnerable to a lawsuit. And the stupid part? I don't they're a team that can absorb one.
That does sound pretty bad on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)