Serie A 2018/19 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Poor Roma. Would have been a great signing. Bordeaux acting like total cunts. @Dostoevsky

Would have been interesting to see Roma with Under and Malcolm. A lot of potential there.

Now that Gollum is gone and Totti retired, Roma is one of the more likeable clubs in Serie A. Would rather them be the 2nd club of Italy than Napoli or the Milans :inter:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Poor Roma. Would have been a great signing. Bordeaux acting like total cunts. @Dostoevsky
I'm sure Malcom will have no problem accepting barca over roma, at least he's not joining inter

- - - Updated - - -

So much for handshake agreements - doubt Roma ever does business with them again.
bordeaux won't care they only want to sell to the highest bidder and rightly so

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
OK, time for some serious stuff!

Lionel Messi 'targeted by Inter Milan in plan to reignite rivalry with Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo'

Lionel Messi is a shock target for Inter Milan with the Italians planning to lure the Argentinian to Serie A and reignite his rivalry with Cristiano Ronaldo, who is now at Juventus. The Barcelona superstar's nine-year rivalry in La Liga with his Portuguese foe came to an end this summer with Ronaldo's £88m move to Turin.

But just weeks after leaving Real Madrid, talk has already begun over the pair resuming their battle for greatness in Serie A, with Inter Milan plotting an audacious move. The rumour comes from Marco Tronchetti Provera :lol: , the CEO of Pirelli and long-time sponsors of the Nerazzurri, who is splashed across the front page of Tuttosport claiming the club's owners Suning could launch a monster bid for Messi.

"I hope that Suning, once Financial Fair Play will allow it, can make a huge signing," said Tronchetti Provera. "Messi? How can you say no to Messi?" It presents an interesting dynamic, a second chapter to the historic rivalry, with two of the greatest of their generation potentially pitted against one another in the final years of their careers.

Inter, with Champions League football again, could be in a position to make a Messi-size move by next summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Lionel Messi 'targeted by Inter Milan in plan to reignite rivalry with Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo'

Lionel Messi is a shock target for Inter Milan with the Italians planning to lure the Argentinian to Serie A and reignite his rivalry with Cristiano Ronaldo, who is now at Juventus. The Barcelona superstar's nine-year rivalry in La Liga with his Portuguese foe came to an end this summer with Ronaldo's £88m move to Turin.

But just weeks after leaving Real Madrid, talk has already begun over the pair resuming their battle for greatness in Serie A, with Inter Milan plotting an audacious move. The rumour comes from Marco Tronchetti Provera :lol: , the CEO of Pirelli and long-time sponsors of the Nerazzurri, who is splashed across the front page of Tuttosport claiming the club's owners Suning could launch a monster bid for Messi.

"I hope that Suning, once Financial Fair Play will allow it, can make a huge signing," said Tronchetti Provera. "Messi? How can you say no to Messi?" It presents an interesting dynamic, a second chapter to the historic rivalry, with two of the greatest of their generation potentially pitted against one another in the final years of their careers.

Inter, with Champions League football again, could be in a position to make a Messi-size move by next summer.
There is a better chance we get Messi to play with Ronaldo and we all know thats not going to happen...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Malcom is great winger. Imo Douglas Costa vol 2.0. Would be better if he joined Roma. Easier to buy ;)
Is the 30M thing true?! if it is we should take it off their hands..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Would have been interesting to see Roma with Under and Malcolm. A lot of potential there.

Now that Gollum is gone and Totti retired, Roma is one of the more likeable clubs in Serie A. Would rather them be the 2nd club of Italy than Napoli or the Milans :inter:
And Monchi is a likeable and very capable sporting director. Jim Pallotta is a forward-thinking, rational and modern president too. They were much more disgusting a few years ago.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I'd replace our SD with Monchi honestly, we can't make a big transfer for years now and i don't see a change there. By the way, Olsen is now officially their new GK.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

"Messi? How can you say no to Messi?"

Davalos twins? How can I say no to davalos twins? Its not like that have no say in this and are ready to be shipped to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)