Serie A 2018/19 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How the fuck can inter expect to buy messi given the wages he's on, besides his release clause is something stupid. We bought Ronaldo what the price we did thanks to his agent and this gentlemans agreement with Perez who never really saw eye to eye with Ronaldo. I doubt this is the case with Messi
inter couldn't ever go in for malcom without insisting on loan with option to buy due to ffp, let alone trying to sign messi :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Mirabelli sacked.
With him, Fassone and Li gone sanity in Serie A is almost restored.
such a shame, thankfully gattuso can still have a shit season for the comic relief

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
No jokes, but I think Fiorentina will be an interesting club to watch for scouts.
Look at al those talents:
- Alban Lafont (19) GK
- Milenkovic (20) CB
- Benassi (23) MF
- Chiesa (21) AT
- Gerson (21) AT
- Simeone 23) AT

Al those players are starting XI

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we bought sturaro as a 'promising player'

early days on pellegri

we also signed mandragora from genoa but you and I know he'll never play for our first team
Im just saying sturaro being shit doesnt taint genoa and ti be fair i bet we will sell sturaro on for more than double what we paid for him same with mandragora so how were those failures?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Imagine we dont make enough plusvalenza from the Higuain/Rugani sale(s)

Another big sale incoming ... :scared:
Absolutely. We'll sell Alex Sandro and buy Darmian. That's why all things considered if we manage to sell Higgy and Rugani and get Bonucci it is not a bad deal.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Poor Roma. Would have been a great signing. Bordeaux acting like total cunts. @Dostoevsky

Would have been interesting to see Roma with Under and Malcolm. A lot of potential there.

Now that Gollum is gone and Totti retired, Roma is one of the more likeable clubs in Serie A. Would rather them be the 2nd club of Italy than Napoli or the Milans :inter:
So much for handshake agreements - doubt Roma ever does business with them again.
They shouldn't just not do business with them. They should sue. They probably have a solid enough case and even if they don't, they show Bordeaux and other clubs they don't take bullshit like this lightly.

Hope they skin the bastards too tbh.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They shouldn't just not do business with them. They should sue. They probably have a solid enough case and even if they don't, they show Bordeaux and other clubs they don't take bullshit like this lightly.

Didn’t both club announce the transfer? An oral agreement is still an agreement. I guess it’s all down to what Malcolm says.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Monchi is considering legal action, according to FI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)