Serie A 2018/19 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol:
Meh, too many rules and restrictions for something too simple like a fixtures draw...
pls, in Italy nothing is simple :D but I do wonder when will they stop starting the league later than everyone else and having a more saturated fixture list during CL/EL knockout phases than rest of big leagues in Europe

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
pls, in Italy nothing is simple :D but I do wonder when will they stop starting the league later than everyone else and having a more saturated fixture list during CL/EL knockout phases than rest of big leagues in Europe
they're starting pretty early this year tho, August 19th.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
so if they get Vrsaljko and Vidal, Inter will line up something like this? not enough technical quality to get 3 points on a regular basis, but it does have unusual amount of grinta for an Inter team. would be fun to see captain Icardi trying to contain both Vidal and Radja though :lol:

Handanovič
Vrsaljko - Skriniar - de Vrij - Asa
Vidal-Borja-Vecino
Nainggolan
Icardi-Perisič

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so if they get Vrsaljko and Vidal, Inter will line up something like this? not enough technical quality to get 3 points on a regular basis, but it does have unusual amount of grinta for an Inter team. would be fun to see captain Icardi trying to contain both Vidal and Radja though :lol:

Handanovič
Vrsaljko - Skriniar - de Vrij - Asa
Vidal-Borja-Vecino
Nainggolan
Icardi-Perisič
i read that spalletti wants to play with 3 defenders, so something like a handanovic - skriniar, miranda, de vrij - vrsaljko, vidal, brozovic, asamoah - nainggolan, perisic - icardi might be more plausible.

or a 4-3-3 with vidal, brozovic, nainggolan - candreva/karamoh, icardi, perisic also could work.

anyway, with vidal and nainggolan on board, and assuming these 2 old drunk fucks train properly, they could be a pain in the ass to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)