Serie A 2018/19 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What a start of the serie A. Inter to get 8th consecutive loss to Sassuolo. And CR7 to score 3 goals away to Chievo.

Inter also has back to back games against Lazio/Milan, and Roma/Juve. They might win few games in the beggining.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
With B&W membership do you think it'll be hard to get a ticket for Juve-Napoli? Ticket cost isn't really an issue.
I've always had b&w membership (or premium as it was called before) and I always got the tickets I wanted. Also for the big games last 2 seasons like Napoli, derby della mole, Barcelona, Tottenham... so I'd say yes, but tbh I think to make the upgrade to J1897 just to be sure that I get tix for the Roma game before christmas f.e.

- - - Updated - - -

As this fixture bread is closed, I post it here @Post Ironic
Fixtures 12-19.

Milan, Viola, Inter, Torino, Roma, Atalanta, Sampdoria. 7 of 8 matches to finish the first half as CL group stage closes out, and then again will be our finish to the season, when we'll be hopefully making a run at CL... Of course they congest our tough fixtures like that.
Last season we played Napoli, Inter and Roma within the last 5 matches. It's not much worse this season imo.

Apr 9, 2015
It seems we are the only club that wants a B team in Serie C. Inter, Milan, Roma and Torino gave up.

https://m.tuttojuve.com/altre-notiz...mento-seconde-squadre-c-e-solo-la-juve-432033
It is better for Juve, but not for Italian football in general. Too much likeable clubs in Serie C with good supporters. If they play against B-teams there will be only 500 people.

We have the same in the Netherlands. Nobody cares about Ajax 2, AZ 2 etc. And the spectators numbers are far far below the average against an other low division team.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It is better for Juve, but not for Italian football in general. Too much likeable clubs in Serie C with good supporters. If they play against B-teams there will be only 500 people.

We have the same in the Netherlands. Nobody cares about Ajax 2, AZ 2 etc. And the spectators numbers are far far below the average against an other low division team.
Yeah, don't care about the rest of the Italian football since Calciopoli days.

But if I could watch Juve B in action, I would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)