Serie A 2018/19 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The Milans are looking pretty decent tbh. Higuain will help them a lot.
While I agree that Higuain is a lot better than anything Milan have had in many years I wouldn't get to sure of them yet.

Inter have been signing good individual for years, Milan decent, but when it comes to show it they crumble. You get the feeling that there are problems behind the scenes, issues with confidence, instability in management. might be some time before either side is really any good again.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
While I agree that Higuain is a lot better than anything Milan have had in many years I wouldn't get to sure of them yet.

Inter have been signing good individual for years, Milan decent, but when it comes to show it they crumble. You get the feeling that there are problems behind the scenes, issues with confidence, instability in management. might be some time before either side is really any good again.
Inter have “good” mercati year, yet still always manage to fuck it up.
I'd say they've been improving at the least, albeit slowly. Higuain will still rely heavily on service to him as we all know, Vidal and Nainggolan have declined, but I'd still call these signings noticeable improvements over what they had. I could see them fighting for 4th.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'd say they've been improving at the least, albeit slowly. Higuain will still rely heavily on service to him as we all know, Vidal and Nainggolan have declined, but I'd still call these signings noticeable improvements over what they had. I could see them fighting for 4th.
Vidal :shifty: Wait did he actually sign for Inter?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I remember he was telling everyone before that beautiful football was just as good as winning trophies. Funny how his opinion changes.
Just as good? He said beautiful football is better than winning trophies.

And Hamsik bought the Pep love hook, line, and sinker, and started talking about how everyone says Napoli plays the most attractive football in Europe. :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
De Laurentis is a stubborn old man who can't ever acknowledge that he has been wrong about anything. Doesn't matter how minor, or how much it contradicts what he said last week. Dude can't help himself.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli have had a terrible mercato up until this point too. Ok, they haven’t lost as many players as first thought, but no one of Real note has been brought in other than their manager. No wonder their fans are absolutely livid with ADL right now.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
TBH this time Inter really has great squad.
if they get Vidal and Vrsajlko they might push hard this year for Scudetto.
nah, I don't think they have enough technical quality. Conte might be able to push for Scudetto with that team, but I think Spalletti and his brand of football needs more creativity than what is currently at Inter. lots of grinta, but not the right coach to put it to good use.

speaking of Conte, if he does sign with Milan, I'm wondering what will he able to do with them. there is a good base for a 3 man defense and a gritty midfield with the likes of Kessie and Biglia. best case scenario, he manages to finish ahead of the likes of Roma, Napoli or Inter, but hard to see them put pressure on Juve unless we start really slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)