Serie A 2016/2017 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Thats like saying "I would rather have genital warts than herpes"
Dont look at me, i'm not saying they're honorable..
We regalated to serie B because merda scheme..
Milan only yapping, i like when ppl being salty, that means we're wrecked them hard 😆

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

pphoenix

Jan 5, 2017
youre right bro, im seriously scared for next season. our squad looks old, our depth options are mediocre, our young players not good enough and we have tons of injuries each season. and now, as it wasnt enough that Roma and Napoli are so close to us, we have the Milan clubs with their chinese owners that will spend lots of money in the summer. this is the 1st time in 7 years that i think we cant win the scudetto. what do you think about next season, will you guys be able to win the scudetto and Europa League (if you qualify for it)?
You guys can win all the scudetto that you want when both the Milan clubs are sub par but what about UCL ? Being the champions of Europe ? And yes gigi needs to win the UCLotherwise he would never forget what sheva did to him in UCL in Manchester or MSN .

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sorry for that , it was in the heat of the moment .

Jan 5, 2011
You guys can win all the scudetto that you want when both the Milan clubs are sub par but what about UCL ? Being the champions of Europe ? And yes gigi needs to win the UCLotherwise he would never forget what sheva did to him in UCL in Manchester or MSN .
Gigi has a world cup title. Why he has to think about Sheva and those chinese milanese. And what do you feel when your beloved club is owned by these chinese, soon enough Milan hall of fame will have: Sheva, Maldini, Seedorf, Liu, Han, Mao :lol: so on and so on

pphoenix

Jan 5, 2017
Gigi has a world cup title. Why he has to think about Sheva and those chinese milanese. And what do you feel when your beloved club is owned by these chinese, soon enough Milan hall of fame will have: Sheva, Maldini, Seedorf, Liu, Han, Mao :lol: so on and so on
Yes he has a world cup but what about something important for the club , yes he has multiple scudetto's and that's great but UCL is UCL

And I don't care if Milan are owned by Chinese or Japanese I want them to help Milan win and it doesn't matter if an Italian player is helping us out or chinese .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You guys can win all the scudetto that you want when both the Milan clubs are sub par but what about UCL ? Being the champions of Europe ? And yes gigi needs to win the UCLotherwise he would never forget what sheva did to him in UCL in Manchester .
Thanx, enjoy your zero tituli.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sorry for that , it was in the heat of the moment .
Obviously you will have to live with that memories for another century,at least.
And Gigi is one and only.Doesn't need CL to be the best.You can mention all the Maldinis,Nestas and the rest but they are not a half of the Gigi's value as a best keeper in the history of football,sportsman ,captain and men.
Good luck with your chinese investors.The same one that borrowed 500 mil.to buy Milan.A great owner.
Now he will start buying a champions like that of a Montella,Zapata,,Lapadula and Kucka .I hate Inter utmost but must confess that Sunning are a Mercedes to Dacia compared to Milan owners.
You will have to remember that Manchester night for a long,long time .It will help you cause you will always be behind us with ,at least 20 points difference in this century and be happy if you play in EL.....qualifications.
Meanwhile you can refresh your memory with something like this at your own turf....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)