Serie A 2016/2017 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Are you really Comparing Buffon with maldini lol
Buffon is an absolute legend ,no doubt about it but maldini is in a class of his own and yes I will always remember Manchester because Milan won it by defeating both inter and juve one after another .

And yes that inter with Such rich owners are behind Milan in the table .
No,are you serious about comparing Maldini with one and only Gigi?I am also a fan,sometimes biased but this is out of question.
Maldini,Nesta and Schevchenko ,I mean all three together cannot compare with Gigi ,both ,on the pitch and about world popularity. C'mon be realistic.
Yeah you are above mighty Inter.Which place 7-8 at the table?Wow,what an achievement .Folza Mila!It's hard for me to say this as I hate utmost Inter but I will repeat ,Sunning group are way richer than your owner who loaned 500 mil. to buy Milan, from a american investment company .Having in mind that, he will have a "huge" amount of money for transfers.:lol:
Starting with Fabregas.
Go ahead in "bright" future.
Okay remember that Manchester night as long and as much as you want cause that will be the last thing worthy of remembering in this century.
Watch and see.
By the way, you played that Manchester game for a draw,parking the bus,but a win is a win.

- - - Updated - - -

Maldini is a legend but in the end he's just another great defender while Buffon is the greatest ever goalkeeper. Stupid comparison anyways but I'd be surprised if anyone else except Milan fans considered Maldini the bigger legend.
It is a stupid compassion but there is no Milan keeper who is a half good as Gigi so that would be even more stupid compassion.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. I still remember the World Cup Maldini didn't win.
Very good point.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

watch them sign Cariltoooooooooosssss. :D
After he finish his two year transfer in China.Ideal 35 years reinforcement for Milan.Folza Mila.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gonewild

Apr 16, 2017
Maldini was a legend before buffon started to be a professionist to be honest. He started to play in the 80s and he's been for sure one of the greatest left back of the history of soccer (also juventus fan in his childhood)

Buffon as well as goalkeeper. Why wasting time on that?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Maldini was a legend before buffon started to be a professionist to be honest. It started to play in the 80s and it's been for sure one of the greatest left back of the history of soccer (also juventus fan in his childhood)

Buffon as well as goalkeeper. Why wasting time on that?
Are you google translating from another language?

Apr 9, 2015
Kick also did a good story on Venezia a few weeks ago.
I've been following them since Pippo took over as their manager.

Venezia back in Serie B after 12 years. Great work from Tacopina and Inzaghi!
Parma at the moment 2nd, but they have a lot of teams that are still in race for second spot. Hopefully they will also go to Serie B in play-offs.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why are you guys arguing with Meelan fans? All they have is the past.
No present, questionable future.
Let them celebrate their precious draws.

Forza Juve!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets stop disrespecting Maldini who was the best defender since Baresi, worldclass for 3 decades and won more CL's then Messi or Ronaldo when football was actually good.

And all that while beeing a juve fan at heart, held captive at Milan

Imagine if he'd play here.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Are you really Comparing Buffon with maldini lol
Buffon is an absolute legend ,no doubt about it but maldini is in a class of his own and yes I will always remember Manchester because Milan won it by defeating both inter and juve one after another .

And yes that inter with Such rich owners are behind Milan in the table .
Lazio and Atalanta are ahead of both Milanese sisters though :lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah there was a time when juve was in serie B so what's your point here ?

Every club has its ups and downs .
My point is you are proud of being higher in the table than the rich Inter, while you completely ignore the fact that the likes of Lazio and Atalanta, surely poorer than Milan, are ahead of you. makes me laugh, positive Milan, always finding that silver lining, "ahead of richer team" scudetto. :D too bad Galliani left, he's perfect for fans like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)