Serie A 2016/2017 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Balotelli was never close to one of the best players in the world and never will be. Flash in a pan who people liked to talk about.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Balotelli without all this crap that he pulled over the years could have gone to become even better than Higuain IMO - He has the body of Drogba, he definitely has ball control skills, he can definitely shoot inside and outside an area with great power..
I remember him saying he wanted to be the best in the world and he might not become the best in the world as long as there are Messi Neymar and if he continue like that you can add Dybala but he could definitely become the best Striker..
It might be too late for him to do so now but if he goes to Napoli I see no reason why he cant bang goals for fun.. Napoli are an attacking team that makes their central forward score lots of goals and thats why Higuain broke the record there (and the fact he is a world class player of course...). Look at Mertens - Yeah he has a killer instinct in him but do your really see him doing that well if he played for any other team?!
Take us for example - If Mertens was part of our team he wouldnt enter the first 11 and Im not even sure he would be a great sub...
There are teams which their setup could help you succeed in a certain position.. Napoli has it with strikers while we obviously have it with defenders...
Vinn Mac was distraught about the meelan comments. Didn't read the rest.

:p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well lets see Milan results over the years (against us) lets start with 2012 (our first title with Conte)
We drew and Milan went nuts after Muntari ghost goal - Can you blame them?!
We won 2-0 - I dont recall any special Milan outburst
2013 1-0 for each nothing to add
2014 3-2 and 2-0 nothing to add
2015 1-0 and 3-1 nothing to add
2016 1-0 and 2-1 nothing to add
2017 0-1 loss and 2-1 win - Milan outburst for a late penalty - might be exaggerated but conceding a penalty at the 95 minute after such a hard fought game with a penalty that probably shouldnt have been given is tough to swallow

Yeah whining twice with one right reason and one real whining for something that was dubious I call it losing with dignity!
Take Napoli - They whine every time we beat them
Take Inter - They whine every time we beat them and even when we dont play them... Hell the whole calciopoli was probably has Inter`s name behind it and they managed to get away with it (They have a title that we won in their locker...)
I would understand if they want it revoked but its like I`ll take an Oscar saying I won it when Im not even an actor...

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. Balotelli has proved to be a lost cause. I'm pretty the mgmt learned their lesson after Anelka and Bendtner.
Where did you read me suggesting us to buy him?!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well lets see Milan results over the years (against us) lets start with 2012 (our first title with Conte)
2017 0-1 loss and 2-1 win - Milan outburst for a late penalty - might be exaggerated but conceding a penalty at the 95 minute after such a hard fought game with a penalty that probably shouldnt have been given is tough to swallow

Yeah whining twice with one right reason and one real whining for something that was dubious I call it losing with dignity!
Take Inter - They whine every time we beat them and even when we dont play them... Hell the whole calciopoli was probably has Inter`s name behind it and they managed to get away with it (They have a title that we won in their locker...)
I would understand if they want it revoked but its like I`ll take an Oscar saying I won it when Im not even an actor...
I don't know what you're talking about. Where I live, there's still a lot of Milan fans (also more than Juve fans) and they cry the most. It's like they live in Italy and only read bias media. It's the Italian media who cries about "matchfixing Juve" and the rest of the world eat it raw. Milan are the worst here. Even their official site post crap you'll usually only read on fan pages.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you read me suggesting us to buy him?!
Just realized you didn't. Sorry.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Balotelli without all this crap that he pulled over the years could have gone to become even better than Higuain IMO - He has the body of Drogba, he definitely has ball control skills, he can definitely shoot inside and outside an area with great power..
I remember him saying he wanted to be the best in the world and he might not become the best in the world as long as there are Messi Neymar and if he continue like that you can add Dybala but he could definitely become the best Striker..
It might be too late for him to do so now but if he goes to Napoli I see no reason why he cant bang goals for fun.. Napoli are an attacking team that makes their central forward score lots of goals and thats why Higuain broke the record there (and the fact he is a world class player of course...)...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Now it's not a problem scoring at the very last second ,very last and after 2 more minutes of extra time ,at 97 minute,eh?No problem at all?Deserved DRAW,eh? And when we got a penalty in the last minute and Milan were protesting for two minutes ,then was a problem for scoring at 97 minute ,yeah?
Be happy with that result and keep the double standards mode on.

I never complained about the time that was added on, I just felt the penalty was a bit on the soft side.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think Milan would actually play to win in the EL? Or would they pull an Inter?
I think they actually would considering you automatically qualify for a Champions League spot if you win it. Probably depend on how we were doing in the league.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I`d actually like to see Milan finish 2nd instead of Roma and Napoli... I have much more respect for them than for those 2 whiners...
Milan only whined when conceded a late penalty 95 minute after having fought really hard and it was probably not the right call looking at it now.. Usually the lose with more dignity in them..
Aside for that they are an important Italian club!
Inter are also a club that has a very good Italian history but they always complained instead of just playing and I wish them all the worst...

About Callejon - He is doing well but I always felt that Napoli can do better than him while Mertens role change was a masterpiece by Sarri
P.S Balotelli talked about returning to Italy and playing for Napoli - I must admit I really think this is going to happen and he will probably be their new Higuain (but you can never know with him...)
It might be too late for him to do so now but if he goes to Napoli I see no reason why he cant bang goals for fun.. Napoli are an attacking team that makes their central forward score lots of goals and thats why Higuain broke the record there (and the fact he is a world class player of course...). Look at Mertens - Yeah he has a killer instinct in him but do your really see him doing that well if he played for any other team?!
Take us for example - If Mertens was part of our team he wouldnt enter the first 11 and Im not even sure he would be a great sub...
There are teams which their setup could help you succeed in a certain position.. Napoli has it with strikers while we obviously have it with defenders...
Stop posting

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

SO you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and just listed results and said you don't recall Milan outbursts. Maybe you should have done some research rather than just posting rubbish.

Off the top of my head, aside from Gol di Muntari (a game in which we had a legit Matri disallowed too), and this season with the handball penalty (clear penalty imo), incidents which Milan still bitch about... there is 3-1 Juve win you have listed as "nothing to add". Do you really not remember the Tevez offside incident, in which Milan called Juventus arrogant and dishonest and accused of manipulating video graphics to make him look onside? Galliani made a special statement about it:

"Other than other clubs in Serie A, the production of the television images for Juve home games is controlled by the club itself.

They purposely don’t show the replay of the opening goal. I’m going to kick up a storm at the next Lega [Serie A] assembly to ensure the Lega can produce all of the games without conceding the option to just one club to control their own images. I am against the fact that they just end up showing what they want."
And Milan's official club webpage had this statement:
Arrogance is a Juventus trait and something that they cannot escape from.

It would be superfluous to respond to anyone like this. It is a good thing, however, that even they agree to open up the discussion and debate over the production of TV graphics which emerged following the episode during Juventus-Milan last night.
So yes, :rofl: that you say Milan lose with dignity. They bitch as much as Roma and Napoli. Not to mention that some of them still blame Gol di Muntari for the loss of that scudetto which they say caused their decline and forced them to sell players. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot the Zlatan-Storari slapping incident when we beat them 2-1 in the Coppa, and Galliani trashed Chiellini as a tattle-tale in the media. Saying he is like a kid who tattles to the teacher.

Or the return fixture that ended in a 2-2 draw after extra time allowing us to progress, where Milan literally threw a little tantrum about our unbeaten streak and how they had ended it because at the end of the 90 it was 2-1. :lol:

Galliani actually wrote a letter to Gazzetta to insist that they beat us and ended our unbeaten run.

“If you take into account the regulation 90 minutes then Juventus were beaten,” Galliani said. “This is a conclusion from article seven of the Italian football rulebook.

“That states that a game is played over two 45 minute periods unless a different time period is agreed by mutual agreement between the referee and the two teams.

“This was not the case and the addition of extra time was derived by the rules of the competition. As a result, Juventus did not maintain their unbeaten record.”
"Dignity." "Class." :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit. That was the game with this classic Allegri gif:

@Zacheryah

:lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
SO you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and just listed results and said you don't recall Milan outbursts. Maybe you should have done some research rather than just posting rubbish.

Off the top of my head, aside from Gol di Muntari (a game in which we had a legit Matri disallowed too), and this season with the handball penalty (clear penalty imo), incidents which Milan still bitch about... there is 3-1 Juve win you have listed as "nothing to add". Do you really not remember the Tevez offside incident, in which Milan called Juventus arrogant and dishonest and accused of manipulating video graphics to make him look onside? Galliani made a special statement about it:

And Milan's official club webpage had this statement:

So yes, :rofl: that you say Milan lose with dignity. They bitch as much as Roma and Napoli. Not to mention that some of them still blame Gol di Muntari for the loss of that scudetto which they say caused their decline and forced them to sell players. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot the Zlatan-Storari slapping incident when we beat them 2-1 in the Coppa, and Galliani trashed Chiellini as a tattle-tale in the media. Saying he is like a kid who tattles to the teacher.

Or the return fixture that ended in a 2-2 draw after extra time allowing us to progress, where Milan literally threw a little tantrum about our unbeaten streak and how they had ended it because at the end of the 90 it was 2-1. :lol:

Galliani actually wrote a letter to Gazzetta to insist that they beat us and ended our unbeaten run.

"Dignity." "Class." :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh $#@!. That was the game with this classic Allegri gif:

@Zacheryah

:lol:
Ok so I might missed one but Milan are more honorable than Napoli - This is for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)