Serie A 2016/2017 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`d actually like to see Milan finish 2nd instead of Roma and Napoli... I have much more respect for them than for those 2 whiners...
Milan only whined when conceded a late penalty 95 minute after having fought really hard and it was probably not the right call looking at it now.. Usually the lose with more dignity in them..
Aside for that they are an important Italian club!
Inter are also a club that has a very good Italian history but they always complained instead of just playing and I wish them all the worst...

About Callejon - He is doing well but I always felt that Napoli can do better than him while Mertens role change was a masterpiece by Sarri
P.S Balotelli talked about returning to Italy and playing for Napoli - I must admit I really think this is going to happen and he will probably be their new Higuain (but you can never know with him...)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I`d actually like to see Milan finish 2nd instead of Roma and Napoli... I have much more respect for them than for those 2 whiners...
Milan only whined when conceded a late penalty 95 minute after having fought really hard and it was probably not the right call looking at it now.. Usually the lose with more dignity in them..
Inter are also a club that has a very good Italian history but they always complained instead of just playing and I wish them all the worst...

About Callejon - He is doing well but I always felt that Napoli can do better than him while Mertens role change was a masterpiece by Sarri
P.S Balotelli talked about returning to Italy and playing for Napoli - I must admit I really think this is going to happen and he will probably be their new Higuain (but you can never know with him...)
yeah, no

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Saw the highlights of China derby only now, Inter was still leading 2-0 in 80' ::lol3:: there was 5' added time and Orsato still let Milan take a corner at 96':20 ::lol3::
Milan scored at 96':40 ::lol3::

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
From the Roma forum:

"I mean, I was kinda banking that teams would roll over so Juve don’t win a 6th. But clearly they have something to play for."

:lol2:
Oh boy :lol::lol:

good thing bout milan clubs on chinese hands is that racism towards chinks is good okay

just think of the reaction if milan were bought by some nigerian email scammer
It's amazing how little they care about what people tell about them, the jokes, etc. Must be why they are such successful individuals.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:rofl:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Balotelli without all this crap that he pulled over the years could have gone to become even better than Higuain IMO - He has the body of Drogba, he definitely has ball control skills, he can definitely shoot inside and outside an area with great power..
I remember him saying he wanted to be the best in the world and he might not become the best in the world as long as there are Messi Neymar and if he continue like that you can add Dybala but he could definitely become the best Striker..
It might be too late for him to do so now but if he goes to Napoli I see no reason why he cant bang goals for fun.. Napoli are an attacking team that makes their central forward score lots of goals and thats why Higuain broke the record there (and the fact he is a world class player of course...). Look at Mertens - Yeah he has a killer instinct in him but do your really see him doing that well if he played for any other team?!
Take us for example - If Mertens was part of our team he wouldnt enter the first 11 and Im not even sure he would be a great sub...
There are teams which their setup could help you succeed in a certain position.. Napoli has it with strikers while we obviously have it with defenders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)