Serie A 2016/2017 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
SO you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and just listed results and said you don't recall Milan outbursts. Maybe you should have done some research rather than just posting rubbish.

Off the top of my head, aside from Gol di Muntari (a game in which we had a legit Matri disallowed too), and this season with the handball penalty (clear penalty imo), incidents which Milan still bitch about... there is 3-1 Juve win you have listed as "nothing to add". Do you really not remember the Tevez offside incident, in which Milan called Juventus arrogant and dishonest and accused of manipulating video graphics to make him look onside? Galliani made a special statement about it:

And Milan's official club webpage had this statement:

So yes, :rofl: that you say Milan lose with dignity. They bitch as much as Roma and Napoli. Not to mention that some of them still blame Gol di Muntari for the loss of that scudetto which they say caused their decline and forced them to sell players. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot the Zlatan-Storari slapping incident when we beat them 2-1 in the Coppa, and Galliani trashed Chiellini as a tattle-tale in the media. Saying he is like a kid who tattles to the teacher.

Or the return fixture that ended in a 2-2 draw after extra time allowing us to progress, where Milan literally threw a little tantrum about our unbeaten streak and how they had ended it because at the end of the 90 it was 2-1. :lol:

Galliani actually wrote a letter to Gazzetta to insist that they beat us and ended our unbeaten run.

"Dignity." "Class." :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit. That was the game with this classic Allegri gif:

@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=14464" target="_blank">Zacheryah</a>

:lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That moment when some Juve fan goes on saying how Milan are honourable and respected rivals, this will always come up and it will always disgust me.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I never complained about the time that was added on, I just felt the penalty was a bit on the soft side.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they actually would considering you automatically qualify for a Champions League spot if you win it. Probably depend on how we were doing in the league.
Yeah right,De Sciglio should play for Italy beach volleyball team .It was a clear penalty.Also Pjanic's dissalowed goal was also a right call...... Now nobody is complaining about anything.No broken locker rooms.
Anyway I must admit that I always rate and admire Milan more than merda.That said I find it very disappointing when they turn into merda mode in constant bitching about referees..Don't let merda virus to infect you.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone see the scenes after the game :lol2:

Did Milan win the scudetto?

7-th in a row.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah right,De Sciglio should play for Italy beach volleyball team .It was a clear penalty.Also Pjanic's dissalowed goal was also a right call...... Now nobody is complaining about anything.No broken locker rooms.
Anyway I must admit that I always rate and admire Milan more than merda.That said I find it very disappointing when they turn into merda mode in constant bitching about referees..Don't let merda virus to infect you.

- - - Updated - - -

[/B]
7-th in a row.
Penalty maybe, clear?! nope!
Its a hard decision as the ball clearly touched his hand but he was also on the turn so its not as he reached his hand for the ball however he might could have kept his hand closer even if he was turning.. Its a tough call and I personally think it could have been given and not given and nobody should be blamed either way...
P.S the refs committee judged it as the wrong decision from what I heard...

pphoenix

Jan 5, 2017
Rivalry between Milan - juve- inter is too ferocious and that's why it's almost impossible for any team to lose and take that loss silently , for that desciglio penalty I can say only one thing that lichsteiner was too close to desciglio and that was a harsh decision and for laughing on us because of the win at the 97th min match , did you guys even watch the match ? Inter were continuously wasting time and referee warned them many times and that's why he added those minutes and it would have been another gol Di muntari if it wasn't for the GLT .

And comparing Milan to provisional clubs like roma and Napoli lol even if it's about dignity , those clubs bitch and moan at every given instance and same goes for inter as well , Milan don't need to do that every club has its glorious period and a dark period and Milan have tasted glory that clubs like Napoli , Roma and inter can't even dream about , these last few years were really bad for us but I think that slowly and steadily we will get back to where we were before .

And please make sure that Buffon wins UCL before he retieres , many milanista hate him but I don't , saying I don't like juve is an understatement but then there is Buffon .

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't want Milan to upgrade their squad believe me , first try to defeat this mediocre side comfortably without losing a trophy and a league match .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The "provisional clubs" are almost better than the "squad upgrade" :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hamsik:
“On top of the results, we play the most beautiful football in Europe. Other pundits, Coaches and players say it, but in some performances the quality of our football is undeniable"
Who cares about winning trophies anyway. Playing beautiful football is all that matters. @Post Ironic

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Penalty maybe, clear?! nope!
Its a hard decision as the ball clearly touched his hand but he was also on the turn so its not as he reached his hand for the ball however he might could have kept his hand closer even if he was turning.. Its a tough call and I personally think it could have been given and not given and nobody should be blamed either way...
P.S the refs committee judged it as the wrong decision from what I heard...

He STOPS the ball with his hand/s.End of story.The ball will go in the 5 metter area.
Also Milan,Roma and Napoli fans and Tancredi "judged", as a" experts" ,that it wasn't a penalty.So now I am convinced.
The example for a non existing penalty is that given to Bayern against Real when the ball clearly touched the shoulder of the Bayern player.Nobody in the world is complaining about that.
Whenever Juve is in question a doubts raise.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
[/B]
He STOPS the ball with his hand/s.End of story.The ball will go in the 5 metter area.
Also Milan,Roma and Napoli fans and Tancredi "judged", as a" experts" ,that it wasn't a penalty.So now I am convinced.
The example for a non existing penalty is that given to Bayern against Real when the ball clearly touched the shoulder of the Bayern player.Nobody in the world is complaining about that.
Whenever Juve is in question a doubts raise.
Not to mention the Isla penalty given to Milan. It touched his back ffs :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Rivalry between Milan - juve- inter is too ferocious and that's why it's almost impossible for any team to lose and take that loss silently , for that desciglio penalty I can say only one thing that lichsteiner was too close to desciglio and that was a harsh decision and for laughing on us because of the win at the 97th min match , did you guys even watch the match ? Inter were continuously wasting time and referee warned them many times and that's why he added those minutes and it would have been another gol Di muntari if it wasn't for the GLT .

And comparing Milan to provisional clubs like roma and Napoli lol even if it's about dignity , those clubs bitch and moan at every given instance and same goes for inter as well , Milan don't need to do that every club has its glorious period and a dark period and Milan have tasted glory that clubs like Napoli , Roma and inter can't even dream about , these last few years were really bad for us but I think that slowly and steadily we will get back to where we were before .

And please make sure that Buffon wins UCL before he retieres , many milanista hate him but I don't , saying I don't like juve is an understatement but then there is Buffon .

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't want Milan to upgrade their squad believe me , first try to defeat this mediocre side comfortably without losing a trophy and a league match .
You were complaining about our win at 97 min. at first place.
Dude, Gigi is one and only.I repeat ,one and only. Doesn't matter if he wins UCL or not.Of course I wish nothing more than that in the world for him but even if he didn't win that trophy HE WILL RETAIN THE GREATEST KEEPER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL.No comparisons. There are many good keepers but Gigi is one and only and nobody could equal him.
And about upgrading the squad ,please ,go ahead with that group who loan around 500 mil eur to buy Milan.And you think that our managers will stand still and watch?
Up to now we ,as a only Italian club in CL got 65 mil.from UEFA.If we overcome Barcelona that will be 100 mil around.What do you think that we will do with that money,having in mind that we have our own stadium.Buying referees maybe like you the opposite fans would think?
It's a pity that you won't continue with Galiani.There won't be anybody at the horizon to celebrate like him when Rizolli canceled a clear goal from Pjanic,like you win the scudetto.What a pity.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention the Isla penalty given to Milan. It touched his back ffs :lol:

:lol:Yeah I completely forget that penalty.But as always ,it's everything okay if it's against Juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
youre right bro, im seriously scared for next season. our squad looks old, our depth options are mediocre, our young players not good enough and we have tons of injuries each season. and now, as it wasnt enough that Roma and Napoli are so close to us, we have the Milan clubs with their chinese owners that will spend lots of money in the summer. this is the 1st time in 7 years that i think we cant win the scudetto. what do you think about next season, will you guys be able to win the scudetto and Europa League (if you qualify for it)?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That moment when some Juve fan goes on saying how Milan are honourable and respected rivals, this will always come up and it will always disgust me.
Always cracks me up.

Actually Milan is the worst rival ever because they try to act classy but are dirtier and sneakier than them all.

Two-faced club.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
youre right bro, im seriously scared for next season. our squad looks old, our depth options are mediocre, our young players not good enough and we have tons of injuries each season. and now, as it wasnt enough that Roma and Napoli are so close to us, we have the Milan clubs with their chinese owners that will spend lots of money in the summer. this is the 1st time in 7 years that i think we cant win the scudetto. what do you think about next season, will you guys be able to win the scudetto and Europa League (if you qualify for it)?

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/101229/adl-napoli-closer-scudetto

Scudetto is closer.Of course .In a half a century time you will win it. Until then,whine as much as you want and rob your own players ,bitch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

If i have 4 broken chairs and i replace them with good chairs, i dont call it an upgrade

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Yuck I feel dirty reading this filth

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I might missed one but Milan are more honorable than Napoli - This is for sure!
No

Boksic

May 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

Milan players even surrounded the ref on giving a corner to us in the last game, never mind the penalty

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

What win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)