Serie A 2013-14 Calendar (2 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
The pressure will be on Tevez and Llorente to start delivering the goods from the very first match. I hope it doesn't affect their partnership and performance down the season. But damn, that a touch schedule. It'll be vital to capitalize on the matches against the provinciale.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
Let's see who they give us before/after these CL games...

Matchday 1 17–18 September 2013
Matchday 2 1–2 October 2013
Matchday 3 22–23 October 2013
Matchday 4 5–6 November 2013
Matchday 5 26–27 November 2013
Matchday 6 10–11 December 2013

So merda & Hellas, Torino & meelan, rats & genoa, Parma & naples soccer, Livorno & Udinese, Bologna & Sassuolo.

Before and after our CL group matches in the order respectively.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    They always try to f*ck us up but we always end up WINNING!

FORZA JUVE!!!

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    You guys are overreacting. Inter and Lazio probably will be outside the top 5 this year so they are not as tough a match as last year.

You guys are just seeing the names but not realizing what they actually mean. If Fiorentina, Napoli, Roma, Milan, Udinese are all good teams that means Inter, for example, could be something like a 7-9th place team next year. Is that a scary proposition for the 3rd game of the year? Not really.

If it was Milan and Fiorentina right at the start it would be different. Lazio and Inter are below them IMO.

And besides, if the games don't coincide completely with CL I'd rather play the big teams early while they are trying to mesh new coaches and players, especially Napoli. I'd rather play Napoli in the first game of the season. We'd fucking destroy them.

Plus, if we are playing Milan during CL, then that means they are likely playing CL as well. I'd rather trust our depth than theirs.
    Way to put it in perspective. :tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Playing big teams at the very start could actually be a blessing in disguise for us to hit them before they figured out how the fuck they're supposed to play anyway. Remember, all of them went thru big changes.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Hard start to the season, oh well, have to vs everyone at some point. The games in between the CL games are the bigger worry though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)