Serie A 2013-14 Calendar (3 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    nipples with all tough games at home in the 2nd part of the season.

DeLamentiis a happy man, no need for scooter ride.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    it's already over.
    :hi:

- - - Updated - - -

Week 1: Lazio-Udinese

Week 2: Juventus-Lazio

Week 3: Inter-Juventus, Sampdoria-Genoa

Week 4: Milan-Napoli, Roma-Lazio

Week 5: Inter-Fiorentina

Week 7: Inter-Roma, Juventus-Milan, Lazio-Fiorentina

Week 8: Fiorentina-Juventus, Milan-Udinese, Roma-Napoli

Week 9: Udinese-Roma

Week 10: Fiorentina-Napoli, Milan-Lazio

Week 11: Milan-Fiorentina, Udinese-Inter

Week 12: Juventus-Napoli

Week 13: Udinese-Fiorentina

Week 14: Juventus-Udinese, Lazio-Napoli

Week 15: Napoli-Udinese, Roma-Fiorentina

Week 16: Milan-Roma, Napoli-Inter

Week 17: Inter-Milan

Week 18: Juventus-Roma, Lazio-Inter

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    Positive side: Conte's training will allow us to be in great form right from the get go, so playing all the strongest teams at the beggining of the season might turn out to be very favourable for us. Also, weak opponents in the second part of the season would allow us to solely focus on CL if we do get far this year.

Negative side: if we do get a strong group in the CL, we may not be able to successfully compete in both tournaments at the same time. I know we have great depth, but it's still a big concern. Fighting strong teams week in, week out will result in increased fatigue and that's when injuries come into play.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    You guys are overreacting. Inter and Lazio probably will be outside the top 5 this year so they are not as tough a match as last year.

You guys are just seeing the names but not realizing what they actually mean. If Fiorentina, Napoli, Roma, Milan, Udinese are all good teams that means Inter, for example, could be something like a 7-9th place team next year. Is that a scary proposition for the 3rd game of the year? Not really.

If it was Milan and Fiorentina right at the start it would be different. Lazio and Inter are below them IMO.

And besides, if the games don't coincide completely with CL I'd rather play the big teams early while they are trying to mesh new coaches and players, especially Napoli. I'd rather play Napoli in the first game of the season. We'd fucking destroy them.

Plus, if we are playing Milan during CL, then that means they are likely playing CL as well. I'd rather trust our depth than theirs.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Wow, we are facing the big teams early and they put us with hard matches in the following weeks as well..Wow, they really are gonna try their hardest to not let us win the 3rd consecutive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)