[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (7 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
We are adapting our way of playing for the opponent.
We didin't need an extra points from the game against Milan,we got the draw and that is acceptable.
What some members here want to say is that we are unable to attack,and that is not true,we can score when we want to,and we didn't have a need for it,last night against Milan.But we can transform our way of playing and traverse from "the bunker" to an attacking force....let's just imagine that Milan scored first ,last night-the game would be totally different!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I heard that this fuckin boring game had the highest numbers of viewers this year in all competitions around the world.Millions & millions saw this game!What a shame!Everyone one who watch Football in the world now know that we r a boring team!I m really sad for this.Anyway the only way we could change this look is bby playing 2 extraordinary games against Arsenal!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I heard that this fuckin boring game had the highest numbers of viewers this year in all competitions around the world.Millions & millions saw this game!What a shame!Everyone one who watch Football in the world now know that we r a boring team!I m really sad for this.Anyway the only way we could change this look is bby playing 2 extraordinary games against Arsenal!

So many viewers...just because of the names of the clubs,I think that large number of them doesn't follow Italian league at all.Whoever,from the spectators,judge that we are boring team just because he wached only one game Juventus-Milan is a saucy who is watching Juve lightly.

But one thing is true,everyone will know the winner of the Italian league,at the end,and that counts.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I dont think Serie A needs to put in a good showing for it's self at this point as I dont think the 0-0 result should give the conclusion that it is boring. The match was just tactical that's all, as most meetings at this stage of the season are against Milan. If Milan can wallop Bayern 4-1 how can we conclude that we aint in a good league + we'll probably (after tomorrow I'm sure) have 3 teams in the quater finals representing Calcio.....

P.S though Inter is a Calcio team, I have a big problem against it not fielding a single Italian in some games. They r just like Arsenal, who played Real Madrid without a single English man in the squad - that should be banned. The amount of French spoken in that team is frightening

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Brixity said:
P.S though Inter is a Calcio team, I have a big problem against it not fielding a single Italian in some games. They r just like Arsenal, who played Real Madrid without a single English man in the squad - that should be banned. The amount of French spoken in that team is frightening

During the inter matches the most frequent spoken word is "VAMOS"!!!:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
denco said:
This was justa very terrible advert for Italina football last night no matter what anyone says. Juve leading serieA by 10 points will never help the popularity of football in Italy cos our displays are shockiing simply shocking. My goodness this is not about playing 0-0 and qualifying for the next round of a competition, you are supposed to be ahead with 10 points and show your nearest rivals who is boss and what do we do, we play like we are playing a pub team, no tactics apart from "kaka shall not pass", and long balls to noone in particular.
I swear i was embarassed, not just for myself but people in England who do not normally watch Italian football but had to sit down and watch that absolute crap.
Are we really scared that we are gonna throw away the league when 10 points clear when all season we have been beating all and sundry, are we gonna suddenly gonna throw it away right at the death? So what if we risked attacking and playing good footballand lost,are we suddenly gonna go on a losing streak and Milan on a winnig streak when they too have Lyon and probbaly Barcelona to meet in the future? A team with 28 scudetti and a manager with his fair share of winning trophies are they suddenly gonna crumble in the end?

Why was Zlatan taken off? I seriuosly want to know. Was he as bad as he was against Werder Bremen and still came out and played 10 more minutes in the second half? Was he given any service at all? If he is in such a bad state , why did he have to start?
Have you guys noticed that Dp's standards have dropped too? Do you now see why I think Capello is not a good manager no matter how many trophies he has won? Dp is rightly angry and probably his confidence has taken a knock as he is continually being benched to a player who is not just out of sorts , he is unfit too. Now we might be left with 2 players who are not hapopy with life right now because we have a manager whose man-management skills are so poor is unreal.His 1 saving grace is that Dp is the ultimate professional and because of the wc and his desperation to win Cl , he might decide to take it on the chin for the sake of the club cos i am too sure he cannot stand Capello.
Just for the record how many times has any of our players gone to hug Capello when we score to show their love?
In the game itself Emerson and Vieria were awesome, even if they did foul a lot. Mutu was terrible with his decision making , shocking , shooting when he should cross. Thuram was error prone as usual mistiming tackles and headers but he was okay in the main as was Cannavaro. Chiellini was alright as a centre back hope less as a left back. Trez was fed crumbs and i felt so sorry for him. Nedved was diving and falling all over the place which is quite pathetic to see. Dp was asked to help in the midfield and to be honest did as well as he could in the circumstance. Buffon made a couple of good interventions and 1 not so good dive. The pitch was a disgrace

Millions and millions of viewers around the world are tuning to see 2 supposed great teams, the best Italy's serieA can offer and its meant to be the best league in the world and they carve up such utter nonsense, the ref was so bored he added just 1 min in the second half , have you ever seen that in world football?

Boring our way to another title but we gotta step it up in Cl, we do not have the right manager for that but hopefully the players can step it up a notch

You're Applauded denco.:star:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Philipp00 said:
Matches that are very, very important are often boring games because no team wants to lose. One point is like a win for us.
Exactly.

Again: all we needed was to not lose

Milan had to win---as Capello obviously knew, and chose to play defense, and shoot for a draw.

I think it was brilliant, TBH. He had to know he was going to be raked over the coals aboat it by the media and some Juve fans. He chose to do the right thing anyway.

I applaud him.

He didn't play for the fans. He didn't play for the press. He played for lo Scudetto, and he was right :)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Who the hell cares what people think of a team, matter of fact i want them to think juve sucks: UNDERRATE US PLZ. This is just ridiculous even at the top of the league with 10 points ahead and only one loss thus far in the campaign, some "fans" have the nerve to complain about the results. News flash folks: Juve will never play like Arsenal or any other EPL team, excluding pool and chelsea that are trying to play like juve. The 0-0 was excellent for us, deflating for them. As to the appeals to show them who's boss, i think they already know who that is.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Altair said:
Who the hell cares what people think of a team, matter of fact i want them to think juve sucks: UNDERRATE US PLZ. This is just ridiculous even at the top of the league with 10 points ahead and only one loss thus far in the campaign, some "fans" have the nerve to complain about the results. News flash folks: Juve will never play like Arsenal or any other EPL team, excluding pool and chelsea that are trying to play like juve. The 0-0 was excellent for us, deflating for them. As to the appeals to show them who's boss, i think they already know who that is.

Exactly....+ rep

We play the game for us....not the fans, in this situation, and certainly not for the media or, be serious, Milan:disagree:

May 4, 2004
Altair said:

Well said..

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Altair said:
...us :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Altair said:
Lets just say your idea of how football should be played defers from mine. I pay good money to watch matches and i expect to be entertained. 0-0 might please you but it does nothing for me as its a waste of my time and energy. I am not gaining anything moneywise from Juve boring the world to death but winning trophies, thats for the manager, players and members of the board, but i would like some satisfaction. I do not go about bragging to people that my team is top of the league , i just sit down and watch to be entertained. Whether you care or not thats your godamned biz. It is not asking too much to be a tiny bit adventurous at home. I do not watch matches on the internet or by teletexts , so what i do watch i care about the quiality

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
denco said:
Lets just say your idea of how football should be played defers from mine. I pay good money to watch matches and i expect to be entertained. 0-0 might please you but it does nothing for me as its a waste of my time and energy. I am not gaining anything moneywise from Juve boring the world to death but winning trophies, thats for the manager, players and members of the board, but i would like some satisfaction. I do not go about bragging to people that my team is top of the league , i just sit down and watch to be entertained. Whether you care or not thats your godamned biz. It is not asking too much to be a tiny bit adventurous at home. I do not watch matches on the internet or by teletexts , so what i do watch i care about the quiality
Which begs the mother of questions: why support a team and not the other? entertainment is relative, and especially in football. i dont know about you but i have been watching juve play for almost 20 years now, not on the internet or teletext but watch. you dont find entertainment in tactical assignments and midfield struggle: I do. You single out one game out of the whole season: I dont. teams enter the league to win it, and Juve is on a historical track to do just that; if such feats are not "entertaining" enough I suggest you save your time, energy, and the 30 quids a year you spend on this team.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Altair said:
Which begs the mother of questions: why support a team and not the other? entertainment is relative, and especially in football. i dont know about you but i have been watching juve play for almost 20 years now, not on the internet or teletext but watch. you dont find entertainment in tactical assignments and midfield struggle: I do. You single out one game out of the whole season: I dont. teams enter the league to win it, and Juve is on a historical track to do just that; if such feats are not "entertaining" enough I suggest you save your time, energy, and the 30 quids a year you spend on this team.
Word. Wish I could + rep you again.

You, sir, are on a roll :tup:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
denco said:
This was justa very terrible advert for Italina football last night no matter what anyone says. Juve leading serieA by 10 points will never help the popularity of football in Italy cos our displays are shockiing simply shocking. My goodness this is not about playing 0-0 and qualifying for the next round of a competition, you are supposed to be ahead with 10 points and show your nearest rivals who is boss and what do we do, we play like we are playing a pub team, no tactics apart from "kaka shall not pass", and long balls to noone in particular.
I swear i was embarassed, not just for myself but people in England who do not normally watch Italian football but had to sit down and watch that absolute crap.
Are we really scared that we are gonna throw away the league when 10 points clear when all season we have been beating all and sundry, are we gonna suddenly gonna throw it away right at the death? So what if we risked attacking and playing good footballand lost,are we suddenly gonna go on a losing streak and Milan on a winnig streak when they too have Lyon and probbaly Barcelona to meet in the future? A team with 28 scudetti and a manager with his fair share of winning trophies are they suddenly gonna crumble in the end?

Why was Zlatan taken off? I seriuosly want to know. Was he as bad as he was against Werder Bremen and still came out and played 10 more minutes in the second half? Was he given any service at all? If he is in such a bad state , why did he have to start?
Have you guys noticed that Dp's standards have dropped too? Do you now see why I think Capello is not a good manager no matter how many trophies he has won? Dp is rightly angry and probably his confidence has taken a knock as he is continually being benched to a player who is not just out of sorts , he is unfit too. Now we might be left with 2 players who are not hapopy with life right now because we have a manager whose man-management skills are so poor is unreal.His 1 saving grace is that Dp is the ultimate professional and because of the wc and his desperation to win Cl , he might decide to take it on the chin for the sake of the club cos i am too sure he cannot stand Capello.
Just for the record how many times has any of our players gone to hug Capello when we score to show their love?
In the game itself Emerson and Vieria were awesome, even if they did foul a lot. Mutu was terrible with his decision making , shocking , shooting when he should cross. Thuram was error prone as usual mistiming tackles and headers but he was okay in the main as was Cannavaro. Chiellini was alright as a centre back hope less as a left back. Trez was fed crumbs and i felt so sorry for him. Nedved was diving and falling all over the place which is quite pathetic to see. Dp was asked to help in the midfield and to be honest did as well as he could in the circumstance. Buffon made a couple of good interventions and 1 not so good dive. The pitch was a disgrace

Millions and millions of viewers around the world are tuning to see 2 supposed great teams, the best Italy's serieA can offer and its meant to be the best league in the world and they carve up such utter nonsense, the ref was so bored he added just 1 min in the second half , have you ever seen that in world football?

Boring our way to another title but we gotta step it up in Cl, we do not have the right manager for that but hopefully the players can step it up a notch
agree with all points, Dennis

but has anyone else besides us realized that the reason Mutu cant cross like a winger is because he isnt one ??!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)