Sergio Floccari (2 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #41
    He's very much like Amauri in his style. Has power, technique and and eye for goal. He's just less talented. He'd be perfect in say, Napoli, I agree.

Same can be said about Iaquinta, yet we enjoy having him here for depth. Floccari is in the same category and no one wants him as anything else than a reserve.

If we can get him for below 10 million, I'd take him.
    I agree pretty much with everything.

I just think he's nowhere near Amauri's quality,maybe that style but not close to that level.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Dec 31, 2008
    we have amauri. so y do we need players "LIKE" amauri. Secco should be thinking abt defenders, and wingers instead of wasting time.
    even if iaquinta leaves Alex, amauri, trez, giovinco, well thats a pretty strong strike force

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    He still has talent even when he was at Messina
    I remember he scored 2 goals against us and the result is 2-2

But for now, he is not what we needed..
    Secco will be very stupid if he buy another striker...
    He can only manage to buy DM or CF, how stupid he is to buy another one we not need

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    So it's Vinnie to Napoli, we get Hamsik, and we bring in Floccari as the 4th striker? not bad, if it could ever happen

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    So it's Vinnie to Napoli, we get Hamsik, and we bring in Floccari as the 4th striker? not bad, if it could ever happen
    Definitely enticing but Floccari is only a year younger than Amauri, it wont be long before we go looking for forwards again.

Hamsik and Rossi In ... That will be nice, very nice ....

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Floccari to Juve, says agent

The agent of Atalanta striker Sergio Floccari expects the talented hitman to sign for Juventus next summer.

The 27-year-old has been lethal for the Orobici over the last two seasons and the Bergamo boys are resigned to losing him to a bigger club at the end of the current campaign.

Roma had been favourites to secure Floccari's signature, but recently Juventus have joined the race and seem set to win it.

“Neither Roma nor Lazio have ever contacted me or shown any interest,” agent Vincenzo Morabito told Laromasiamonoi.it.

“Juventus were following Floccari in January. He seemed to be the prime candidate to replace Vincenzo Iaquinta, who looked like he was going to leave.

“However, Iaquinta stayed put and Sergio stayed at Atalanta for the time being.

“Nonetheless I think Floccari will join Juventus in the end. They are very keen on him and I know that they have even negotiated a fee with Atalanta.

“Their valuation was around £7m because Atalanta aren't willing to accept a co-ownership deal.”

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb18f.html

First Cassano, now Floccari ...
    On my, not only are we collecting DMs, we are now gonna collect forwards ...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    “Juventus were following Floccari in January. He seemed to be the prime candidate to replace Vincenzo Iaquinta, who looked like he was going to leave.

First Cassano, now Floccari ...
    On my, not only are we collecting DMs, we are now gonna collect forwards ...
    His agent's words clearly indicate that we were going to buy an attacker ONLY if Iaquinta leaves.
    If Iaquinta accepts the 4th striker role we probably won't even bother looking at new attackers but if he wants out then we will obviously need another forward to replace him, don't you think?

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    yes, we do but if the Cassano deals also materialize, its like Trez, DP, Amauri, Cassano, Floccari and Giovinco ... which is too much of a luxury, really.
    Unless of coz, there are more departures waiting to happen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    yes, we do but if the Cassano deals also materialize, its like Trez, DP, Amauri, Cassano, Floccari and Giovinco ... which is too much of a luxury, really.
    Unless of coz, there are more departures waiting to happen.
    Of course we won't buy both Cassano and Floccari (unless we sell both Trez and Iaquinta). It's going to be attacker for attacker. If none of our forwards leave Juve then we won't buy a forward at all.

But it looks like we're indeed looking at some attacking options and that indicates that one of our forwards may be on his way out in June.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    If we're gonna replace Iaquinta in the summer, can't we go for a younger attacker for a change ?
    Like Palladino? I think it's more useful to have a more experienced 4th choice striker. He'd get a small amount of playing time probably and the younger player would just get stuck in his development.

I dont want Iaquinta to leave, but if he does I'm all for Floccari replacing him :tup:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Like Palladino? I think it's more useful to have a more experienced 4th choice striker. He'd get a small amount of playing time probably and the younger player would just get stuck in his development.

I dont want Iaquinta to leave, but if he does I'm all for Floccari replacing him :tup:
    Yeah good point...

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
    Mar 4, 2008
    Well considering DP isn't a youngster nor is Treze so if someone like Rossi is to come in he'll only have to wait a year or so to be a starter.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    18.15 L'Atalanta non ci sta e si scaglia contro Vincenzo Morabito, l'agente che, in un'intervista pubblicata sul sito di tuttosport aveva parlato del futuro di Sergio Floccari senza averne alcun autorità: "Il signor Vincenzo Morabito - si legge - non è l’agente del giocatore Sergio Floccari; l’agente del calciatore è il signor Claudio Vigorelli... il signor Vincenzo Morabito non ha alcun incarico in Atalanta, per cui non ha alcun titolo per parlare con cognizione di causa del mercato del Club. L'Atalanta, riservato ogni diritto e azione da far valere nelle più opportune sedi, diffida il signor Morabito dal rilasciare dichiarazioni che possano interferire in rapporti per i quali non ha alcun titolo.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Basically its saying that Morabito is not Floccari's agent and has no links with Atalanta, thus he has no right to spew any rumours about the transfer going ons of Atalanta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)