Sergio Floccari (2 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We were and still are linked with him.Would you like him here?Instead of Iaquinta probably.Atalanta bought Plasmati yesterday so they will probably sell Floccari.

Morabito said "It would be nice to see Sergio together with Del Piero and Amauri"

Roma is also after him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Душан;1887354 said:
How do you know how much we'd offer for Floccari though?
i dont,but its been rumoured around 10mil and with his current form dont think atalanta will be willing to sell much lower than that..maybe 8mil
still i lot for a 4th striker in my opinion

how about promoting esposito from the youth team slowly-slowlu.he did well in 1-2 friendlies in the summer

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
i dont,but its been rumoured around 10mil and with his current form dont think atalanta will be willing to sell much lower than that..maybe 8mil

how about promoting esposito from the youth team slowly-slowlu.he did well in 1-2 friendlies in the summer
Yes,let's promote Esposito the midget right winger to replace Iaquinta.If anybody from the primavera then Immobile.Paolucci it is.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    Marceℓℓo;1887359 said:
    Let me introduce you to our 4th striker next season:Paolucci!Yes,I'm a cheap bastard.
    I'm not sure if he can fulfil that role.

Media talks a lot crap but he won't be cheap because of his recent form.Still much depends how he continues to play.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    For me, it depends on whether he would be 4th or 5th striker i.e. will Giovinco continue as Del Piero's backup?

If Giovinco is to be used as a forward, I wouldn't go for Floccari.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    Marceℓℓo;1887362 said:
    Yes,let's promote Esposito the midget right winger to replace Iaquinta.If anybody from the primavera then Immobile.Paolucci it is.
    i thought he was a forward
    paolucci is loaned out so i dont know if our management even considers him

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16
    What makes you think that?
    He was never good up front while he can do much more in middle IMO.

I still have to see him playing more in middle and hopefully without changing his position to support striker only a week after.

They should settle him where he can focus and that would be in middle IMO.Something like how he played in Coppa,with a free role.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    i thought he was a forward
    paolucci is loaned out so i dont know if our management even considers him
    Nope,even though Esposito is a right winger he scores quite a few goals this season.

I'm not sure if they consider him,they should.He isn't expensive,he would be willing to sit on the bench behind the other strikers and he'd still add a certain quality.I like him.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    Marceℓℓo;1887371 said:
    Nope,even though Esposito is a right winger he scores quite a few goals this season.

I'm not sure if they consider him,they should.He isn't expensive,he would be willing to sit on the bench behind the other strikers and he'd still add a certain quality.I like him.
    Would be sad to bench him like that when he's so young.

We'd ruin him and especially if he's good because he'd play one out of 15 matches.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Душан;1887372 said:
    Would be sad to bench him like that when he's so young.

We'd ruin him and especially if he's good because he'd play one out of 15 matches.
    Meh,if a World Champion like Iaquinta can sit on the bench without moaning he can aswell.He'd still get his chances considering the age of Del Piero and Trezeguet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)