OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #22
    Marceℓℓo;1887373 said:
    Meh,if a World Champion like Iaquinta can sit on the bench without moaning he can aswell.He'd still get his chances considering the age of Del Piero and Trezeguet.
    Not next to Amauri and Iaquinta too.

Iaquinta 29yo and he's good but he can't ask for anything else but bench here.Paolucci is too raw and still inexpirienced on the big stage.He's making his career and I doubt it'd help him do it while sitting on our bench most of the time.

If he doesn't mind it and if he's decent he can do it while we focus that money on other positions where's more needed.

I'm afraid Floccari will pull a Borriello.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Душан;1887379 said:
    It depends.We don't need...at the moment.

Selling Iaquinta makes space open and especially if we're not counting on Giovinco as a striker.
    This Floccari is too good and will cost some money, whats the point of getting such a guy to sit on a bench?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #25
    This Floccari is too good and will cost some money, whats the point of getting such a guy to sit on a bench?
    Too good?He started shining this season while his statistics aren't anything special.He's not that good and IMO he'd be a riskly transfer because as I said,he could become another Borriello. :p 90% of people noticed him just after the match against Inter.His price will depend on his performances further on.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Душан;1887395 said:
    Too good?He started shining this season while his statistics aren't anything special.He's not that good and IMO he'd be a riskly transfer because as I said,he could become another Borriello. :p 90% of people noticed him just after the match against Inter.His price will depend on his performances further on.
    Well probably his flash against Inter is what is brought him in to our interest in the first place.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Душан;1887395 said:
    His statistics aren't impressive but you could always see his talent,even when he was at Messina.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    If we sell Iaquinta for 12.5m € and can get Floccari for less then why not? We're not gonna get Benzema, Ibisevic...for less than that. Also playing for Juve even on the bench he could get a call to the NT.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    If we sell Iaquinta for 12.5m € and can get Floccari for less then why not? We're not gonna get Benzema, Ibisevic...for less than that. Also playing for Juve even on the bench he could get a call to the NT.
    :shifty: and thats a good thing, cause....?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32
    Marceℓℓo;1887406 said:
    His statistics aren't impressive but you could always see his talent,even when he was at Messina.
    I think he's just too big risk and his price could be ~8mln+ some loans.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    And then he will sit and rot on the bench, while the Grygeras, Marchionnis and Molinaros continue as regulars in XI.

Money well spent :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Душан;1887395 said:
    I rate Borriello. Overpriced perhaps, but him being silent in Milan was due to him not being given confidence and now due to his injury. Considering how little he has played this season, he's been decent.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #38
    I rate Borriello. Overpriced perhaps, but him being silent in Milan was due to him not being given confidence and now due to his injury. Considering how little he has played this season, he's been decent.
    I never liked how he played and especially in Milan.I think he can be good for mid-table team and IMO it's where he'll move this summer.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Душан;1887431 said:
    I never liked how he played and especially in Milan.I think he can be good for mid-table team and IMO it's where he'll move this summer.
    He's very much like Amauri in his style. Has power, technique and and eye for goal. He's just less talented. He'd be perfect in say, Napoli, I agree.

Same can be said about Iaquinta, yet we enjoy having him here for depth. Floccari is in the same category and no one wants him as anything else than a reserve.

If we can get him for below 10 million, I'd take him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)