Sergio Floccari (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Del Piero is my all time fav player, but Giuseppe Rossi wouldnt wait a whole year to be a starter IMO, he would give Ale run for his money, to say the least.

And yeah, Gio and Rossi's partnership is magical, it has now ended after Rossi went to the NT, but I really hope they continue it on with Juve.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Del Piero is my all time fav player, but Giuseppe Rossi wouldnt wait a whole year to be a starter IMO, he would give Ale run for his money, to say the least.

And yeah, Gio and Rossi's partnership is magical, it has now ended after Rossi went to the NT, but I really hope they continue it on with Juve.
yea man they are a very good duo ..... i hope lippi choose giovinco to play in the NT too they will dominate .....

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Juventus' managment is not that smart to make such big (and smart) steps like bringing Rossi and playing him together with Giovinco. I mean they are not even smart enough to play Gio as a starter.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
That is why i said that our menagment is not very smart ;)
I don't know if you can call it smart or dumb. They know a lot more about football then we know.
Real life isnt like pes of fm2009 so I expect that these guys know what they're doing.
I remember when we screamed for Gio to play and finally Ranieri did, and we lost the game (cant remember which game that was).

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I don't know if you can call it smart or dumb. They know a lot more about football then we know.
Real life isnt like pes of fm2009 so I expect that these guys know what they're doing.
I remember when we screamed for Gio to play and finally Ranieri did, and we lost the game (cant remember which game that was).
Come on you can't blame Gio for losing games. The guy is really doing much more than any of our starters (exc- del piero and amauri). Every time he steps out there he does something (create chances, give us penalties...). I think the reason ranieri don't play him much is the very same reason that you have mentioned which is unfair for the guy.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Come on you can't blame Gio for losing games. The guy is really doing much more than any of our starters (exc- del piero and amauri). Every time he steps out there he does something (create chances, give us penalties...). I think the reason ranieri don't play him much is the very same reason that you have mentioned which is unfair for the guy.
No I'm not blaming him. Everybody on the forum (incl. me) wanted Gio to start playing some matches. While everyone was making line-ups how we should play, Ranieri finally did play as we wanted but yet again we lost (before the R. Madrid game, when we were in 'crisis').

All I was saying is that we cant call Ranieri a bastard and lame for not playing 3 strikers, but in fact we are not in his position. He can't quit and load at a certain point to do it all over again. Three strikers is risky, as we are not Barcelona and our midfield and defence are not good enough to cover up the 3rd man in front.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #77
    Душан;1887395 said:
    Too good?He started shining this season while his statistics aren't anything special.He's not that good and IMO he'd be a riskly transfer because as I said,he could become another Borriello. :p 90% of people noticed him just after the match against Inter.His price will depend on his performances further on.
    Floccari? This year's poor man's Boriello? No thank you.
    :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)