Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's not a City fan. They are simply his home team. We all have a home team and some of us follow that team more closely, some less. Nick proved many times that Juve is the only team he really cares about. He supported Juve when we played City in EL last season.
Stop giving him hard time and be his mentor. Plus, despite your disagreements in the past, he appreciated your guru work with Vidal and he congratulated you. A little bird told me that he was actually impressed by you and he regrets not trusting you in the past ;)
he doesnt require my help, anyways as i said door is always open

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
City is obviously a bad career move, the boy is stupid to think they can survive in FFP. It is correct to assume that a Star player would not want to play for Man City. It's also correct to assume that a Star player wouldn't want to play for Juventus at the moment.

To badass and all the people who would ridicule those who said he wouldn't choose city I would ask them to consider that. It's a good move for him Financially, not in any other sense, professionally or personally and this will become very clear in about a years time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He's not a City fan. They are simply his home team. We all have a home team and some of us follow that team more closely, some less. Nick proved many times that Juve is the only team he really cares about. He supported Juve when we played City in EL last season.
Stop giving him hard time and be his mentor. Plus, despite your disagreements in the past, he appreciated your guru work with Vidal and he congratulated you. A little bird told me that he was actually impressed by you and he regrets not trusting you in the past ;)
is this serious?

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
City is obviously a bad career move, the boy is stupid to think they can survive in FFP. It is correct to assume that a Star player would not want to play for Man City. It's also correct to assume that a Star player wouldn't want to play for Juventus at the moment.

To badass and all the people who would ridicule those who said he wouldn't choose city I would ask them to consider that. It's a good move for him Financially, not in any other sense, professionally or personally and this will become very clear in about a years time.
City do have a rep to take down big stars but Aguero can be their new Tevez. Not every player going to city is destined to fail,i think aguero will shine there.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Sky reporting that "Aguero is set for talks with ManCity" http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7062167,00.html

Nothing concrete, nothing about an iminent signing. Talks could go well or could go bad al depends on what he really wants. Lets keep our fingers crossed that they don't make a good impression and that he is turned off by Manchester and is still considering Juve! Odds are getting against us as the days go by but as the report states, nothing is done. :xfinger:

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
What's with the nick hate, one of my fav posters here.

Nothing concrete, nothing about an iminent signing. Talks could go well or could go bad al depends on what he really wants. Lets keep our fingers crossed that they don't make a good impression and that he is turned off by Manchester and is still considering Juve! Odds are getting against us as the days go by but as the report states, nothing is done
haha hopeful to the last minute ?

What's next ? " Maybe he'll change his mind after he signs the contract "
" Maybe he'll realize he made a mistake and comes to us in January "

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Sky reporting that "Aguero is set for talks with ManCity" http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7062167,00.html

Nothing concrete, nothing about an iminent signing. Talks could go well or could go bad al depends on what he really wants. Lets keep our fingers crossed that they don't make a good impression and that he is turned off by Manchester and is still considering Juve! Odds are getting against us as the days go by but as the report states, nothing is done. :xfinger:
:xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)