Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (210 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
So why didn't Man City pay the full 45 million then?

Because, in the end, it was about Aguero's Salary. Nothing more, nothing less.
Because they offered more than us they offered 40mil and we offered 32mil.
we had an agreement with the player before Copa, we met with Aguero's agent in Mai, you'd assume we had an agreement with them but our offer to ATM wasn't good enough and we refused to go any higher allowing city to enter the race and win it obviously.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
am I the only one reading cheese's posts and picturing a grown man crying while he's typing lol ?

Good thing Juventus didn't get involved.
No shit man, let's get one of those Uruguay's CBs, a LW and good SS and we're good to go. No need to blow our load like this.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Because they offered more than us they offered 40mil and we offered 32mil.
we had an agreement with the player before Copa, we met with Aguero's agent in Mai, you'd assume we had an agreement with them but our offer to ATM wasn't good enough and we refused to go any higher allowing city to enter the race and win it obviously.
:howler:

Yeah, that explains Marotta's words. You know, when he almost literally said that Aguero would have to slash his wages in order to be possible for us. Of course, what he really meant by that was that we had a deal. :agree:

ribery

Jul 24, 2011
If we want to get the best target who in this case is Aguero, you must pay because as a team we aren't in a place where you can attract top players and expect them to refuse other team offers and take paycuts just to play for you, we aren't competing for anything, our squad is mediocre , our season was a disastre.
How are we planning to get those top players not just Aguero who wil lift us and help us be great again. We should pay but we don"t want to and we'll look for some cheap alternatives like last year and we'll fail again .
This. Lol people on here think the aguero's of this world are gonna join us cause there "juve supporters" or the "shirt" are deluded:lol::sergio: only players who join are average/mediocre players who know no else is stupid enough to sign them or pay them those wages. Agree with you totally, top world class players, in this circumstance only, i.e. Hazard, Jovetic, etc the price is tag is 35/40million, we have to pay that amount, to get them. Remember Marotta's spastic comment "all top players want to join us":lol: and then offers 32million+ Tiago for Kun:sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
flicking through this thread, i've read statements from member(s) claiming that aguero doesn't want to move to manchester cause of the weather, and lack of culture, and that man city were not interested cause they want a midfielder, not a new striker. Now he's off to city, thankfully im not as disappointed as many here who were lead to believe he was ours. I think Alen that a certain someone deserves a massive deduction to their 'guru' ranking

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
This. Lol people on here think the aguero's of this world are gonna join us cause there "juve supporters" or the "shirt" are deluded:lol::sergio: only players who join are average/mediocre players who know no else is stupid enough to sign them or pay them those wages. Agree with you totally, top world class players, in this circumstance only, i.e. Hazard, Jovetic, etc the price is tag is 35/40million, we have to pay that amount, to get them. Remember Marotta's spastic comment "all top players want to join us":lol: and then offers 32million+ Tiago for Kun:sergio:
:agree:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
flicking through this thread, i've read statements from member(s) claiming that aguero doesn't want to move to manchester cause of the weather, and lack of culture, and that man city were not interested cause they want a midfielder, not a new striker. Now he's off to city, thankfully im not as disappointed as many here who were lead to believe he was ours. I think Alen that a certain someone deserves a massive deduction to their 'guru' ranking
Welcome back, Bro.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Are you that desperate that you're agreeing with Alvin lol
Even if it's Alvin, he 100% right, we only get the players that no one wants and don't give me that Vidal shit, he's no WC players and the only reason he's not playing for Bayern now is that Leverkusen didn't want to sell him to a german team.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Even if it's Alvin, he 100% right, we only get the players that no one wants and don't give me that Vidal shit, he's no WC players and the only reason he's not playing for Bayern now is that Leverkusen didn't want to sell him to a german team.
Why do you keep assuming what I'm going to tell you lol..fine assume a counter argument then I'm going to eat.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh damn, talk about getting kicked when you're down.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
there are no guru's, save you perhaps

mark does fine with reporting, and you seemb to have a nice source tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)