Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (233 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There's still 190 pages till it gets to 1000 :p
Fair enough, the next 190 pages will most probably be filled with Aguero 'hate' posts I'm guessing?

Looking forward to hearing how it all went down once the mercato is over, will be interesting to hear from Marotta on this one. He can't really be blamed when Man Shity are offering those kind of wages.

Also looking forward to seeing what will happen with Tevez, praying that he doesn't go to Inter.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Looking forward to hearing how it all went down once the mercato is over, will be interesting to hear from Marotta on this one. He can't really be blamed when Man Shity are offering those kind of wages.

Also looking forward to seeing what will happen with Tevez, praying that he doesn't go to Inter.
Ture Marotta could only offer so much, if he put our best possible offer out there and Aguero said no then no need to hate on Marotta. As for Tevez?? haha.... Man Shitty want Sneider for him??? Those bastards get what they want, Tevez will be on the field vs Milan for the SuperCoppa..... I could almost guarantee it!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
when this becomes official Man Shitty will become my most hated team, Aguero my most hated player! I will cheer for anyone who's playing them!
When Aguero becomes a shitty player, they (shitty) would make a huge jump in my hate list and get the second spot...
No team can surpass my hate to "inter" :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3169225 said:
When Aguero becomes a shitty player, they (shitty) would make a huge jump in my hate list and get the second spot...
No team can surpass my hate to "inter" :D
:tup:

that makes two of us, although they would have to share second place with Real Madrid on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)